Banking & Financial Services, Government & Defence, Hospitality & Tourism, Farming, Animals & Conservation, Insurance & Superannuation, Call Centre & Customer Service Jobs in Mascot NSW 2020Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Perpetual Limited
Perpetual Corporate Trust's Responsible Entity team is currently sourcing a risk professional to assist with ongoing compliance and risk monitoring
- Risk & Compliance role in our high performing Responsible Entity team
- Great flexibility - we will also consider part time applicants for this role
- Will suit a Big 4 auditor with GS007 Compliance experience
This is a featured jobat Domain Loan Finder
Domain Group has teamed up with Lendi in an exciting Joint Venture. We're looking for salespeople passionate about helping customers save money.
- Supercharge your career in a rapidly growing Fintech backed by Domain.com.au
- Full training/mentoring: learn transferable skills within a digital-led business
- Fun, energetic and dynamic startup culture in a convenient CBD location
Listed four days agoat Regional ExpressAn excellent opportunity exists for a suitably qualified and Customer Service Officer to join the Regional Express Sydney Airport Team. Listed three days agoat Fitness AustraliaSeeking an enthusiastic communicator for an inbound contact (telephone/email) role Mon-Fri 9-5 - apply now! - start ASAP! Listed nineteen hours agoat Citrus Group Pty Ltd
Work with Australia's Biggest BRAND & HOUSEHOLD Name | True Customer Service Focus | Final Interviews NOW
- Interview NOW to secure your position | WHV Welcome
- True Customer Service Focus | Mascot location
- $26.93/hr + Super & Additional Shift Penalties & Overtime!
Listed three days agoat Equity Transport GroupReservations Consultant - Customer Service - Call Centre Close to Airport and CBD Listed five days agoat 13cabs
We have a rewarding opportunity for a dedicated Receptionist & Lost Property Officer to join our fun and dynamic Client Services team
- Permanent, full time position
- Administrative & Customer service blended role
- Training Provided
Listed three days agoat Accor- Qantas First Lounge SydneySofitel Hotels & Resorts operate the Qantas International Lounges in Sydney and have exciting opportunities for Food & Beverage Attendants to join us Listed two days agoat Scentre Group
Help us deliver the magic and join our Christmas Customer Experience Team.
- Be prepared to bring your Christmas cheer!
- Supportive, fun and empowered customer-focused environment
- Making parking dreams come true is a real job
Listed eleven days agoat Hudson - Business SupportExcellent permanent opportunity for an excellent Cutsomer service Specialist to manage a portfolio of Claims. Mascot location. Listed six days agoat Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport
We are currently seeking a talented, passionate, driven, customer service focused Front Office Team Leader to join our Front Office Team.
- 5 star luxury hotel
- Free Parking
- Great Training, Development & Career Progression Opportunities
Listed six days agoat Jora LocalA business in Banksia is seeking a casual Receptionist (up to 20 hours per week) to join our team. Listed ten hours agoat Jora LocalA cafe in Beaconsfield is seeking a casual Barista (up to 20 hours per week) to join our team. Listed twenty two hours agoat Jora LocalA business in Camperdown is seeking a casual Counter Hand / Cashier (up to 15 hours per week) to join our team. Listed ten hours agoat Jora LocalA cafe in Beaconsfield is seeking a casual Café / Restaurant All-rounder (up to 20 hours per week) to join our team. Listed ten days agoat No1 Lounges Ltd
We are recruiting Lounge Receptionists at No1 Lounges!
- Great working environment
- Competitive Salaries
- Premium lounge
Listed six days agoat Probe Group
Looking to earn money that won’t take a TOLL on your weekends? Click here to find out more.
- Great work-life balance | No Weekends | No Public Holidays!
- Work Holiday Visa's welcome!
- Close to Public Transport | Fun and interactive workplace culture
Listed twelve days agoat Jora LocalA business in Mascot is seeking a full time Receptionist (up to 40 hours per week) to join our team. Listed six days agoat Private Advertiser
An exciting opportunity has arisen for someone with great people skills & the right attitude to join us in the role of Customer Service Representative
- Great work/life balance
- Fantastic company culture, we believe in our people
- Good potential for growth within the organisation
Listed two days agoat Jora LocalA cafe in Marrickville is seeking a casual Barista (up to 20 hours per week) to join our team. Listed two days agoat Catering IndustriesWe are seeking a Catering Assistant to work in our client's aged care facility located in Randwick, NSW. Listed twenty one hours agoat Jora LocalA cafe in Mascot is seeking a part time Café / Restaurant All-rounder (up to 35 hours per week) to join our team.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education