Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare & Medical, Self Employment Jobs in Mascot NSW 2020Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Gateway Bank Ltd
Come and further your banking career in a friendly, professional Collections team that values work-life balance and great team culture.
- Work in Financial Services Collections without an auto-dialler in sight!
- Part-time role 2-3 days per week
- Work in a super-stylish office in the Sydney CBD, close to transport
This is a featured jobat Lendi
Join one of the hottest industry sectors around. Awesome company culture & great career development opportunities!
- Genuine career development opportunities
- Training & mentoring – we pay for your qualification & regulatory requirements
- Unbeatable culture & great perks - work hard, play harder
Listed nineteen hours agoat ARC GroupGet paid and get a qualification in a Customer Service role, based in REDFERN! Listed one day agoat Dr Daniel FranksAn exciting opportunity to work one on one with an orthopaedic surgeon and assist in building a new medical practice Listed six days agoat Benchmark Physiotherapy
Part-time or Casual medical receptionist position for Allied Health practices located in Eastgardens and Rosebery.
- Flexible work days
- Supportive environment with career opportunities
- Learn skills from a very experienced and passionate team
Listed eight days agoat Private AdvertiserProvision of excellent Frontline Customer Service to patients in our Specialist Day Hospital and IVF Clinic and assist in administrative work Listed one day agoat Sydney Local Health DistrictAdministrative Officer (Level 2) - Renal MedicineEmployment Type: Permanent Full TimePosition Classification: Administrative Officer (Level... Listed two days agoat Neuroscience Research Australia
Seeking a full time Research Assistant with an interest or experience in histology or anatomical pathology to work in the Sydney Brain Bank
- Contribute to meaningful research into neurodegenerative conditions
- Collect and process high quality tissue samples to enable research
- World-class research facilities
Listed eight days agoat Arncliffe Pharmacy
Arncliffe Pharmacy is seeking a pharmacy assistant with excellent customer service skills to work in a friendly community pharmacy.
- Friendly team
- Great working conditions
- Full training provided
Listed six days agoat University of New South WalesContribute to the design and planning of a new cutting-edge health precinct including stakeholder liaison, communications and scheduling. Listed twelve days agoat Commonwealth Bank - Financial Services
Great opportunity to be 1 of the first new teams to join CBA's premiere South Eveleigh office!
- Are you a customer service super star?
- Great entry level role, with 4 weeks of paid training
- Join our state of the art premiere office in South Eveleigh
Listed one day agoat Credit Union Australia Ltd
Opportunity for a Member Relationship Advisor to join our York Street Branch - whilst also supporting our Randwick branch.
- Support multiple branches
- Gain experience in Retail Banking
- Fantastic working culture
Listed thirteen days agoat Private AdvertiserWork alongside a Plastic Surgeon , managing all aspects of the practice and his patients queries ! Listed seven days agoat Fountain Street General Practice
Experienced Medical Receptionist 2- 4 days per week Alexandria
- Great team of Friendly Doctors and staff
- Busy family orientated practice
- Great location
Listed one day agoat Transdev Australasia Pty Ltd
You will have the opportunity to be part of organisation that works closely with the community & plays an important part in how a city comes to life
- 6 weeks full time (paid) training
- Connecting customers in the community from all walks of life
- Based at our brand new facility at Randwick
Listed five days agoat Commonwealth Bank - Enterprise Services
Are you passionate about leading teams and delivering safe, secure, risk considerate outcomes?
- We are a dynamic team supporting the market-leading CommSec business
- You are a strong leader and effective at managing relationships
- Together we can drive quality customer outcomes and business results
Listed six days agoat NSW Health PathologyEmployment Type: Permanent Part TimePosition Classification: Scientific OffRemuneration: $31.62 - $45.81 Hours Per Week: 32Requisition... Listed twenty one days agoat Sole-Lution PodiatryReceptionist to join our allied health team on a casual basis with a scope to developing into to a long term permanent role. Listed nineteen days agoat Guide Dogs NSW ACT
Join a team that is making a meaningful contribution to the community and improving outcomes for clients.
- Want to join an organisation that does innovative and meaningful work?
- This is an instrumental role that provides exceptional customer service
- Located on the Kensington campus of the University of NSW
Listed six days agoat Commonwealth Bank - Retail Banking Services
Have you got lending experience? If so, the verification team might be the perfect role for you!
- Exciting opportunity to help our customers achieve their home loan dreams
- Supportive environment to allow you to deliver your best
- Brand new office campus at South Eveleigh, Redfern
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education