Advertising, Arts & Media, Community Services & Development Jobs in Mayfield NSW 2540Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Zimple Digital
Your key priority will be to project manage your clients’ projects/campaigns as well as to help manage workflow throughout the agency studio.
- Grow your skills across the full spectrum of digital services
- Collaboration-oriented environment with a strong emphasis on teamwork
- Work at a rapidly growing local digital agency
This is a featured jobat AM I
AM I Marketing Agency is seeking a direct marketing Senior Account Manager contractor.
- Work with national bluechip companies from Newcastle.
- P/T 6 month contract (min 3 days p/wk) with the potential to expand.
- Work and collaborate with a highly-skilled and experienced team of ‘achievers’.
Listed seven days agoat Impact Youth Services
An opportunity for an experienced NDIS Administrator to develop new systems to ensure compliance and to assist with continuous quality improvement.
- Make a meaningful contribution to improve the lives of people with disabilities
- Flexible work arrangements & salary packaging, increasing take-home pay
- Career progression within the organisation
Listed two days agoat Advanced Personnel Management
Case manage disadvantaged jobseekers and place them into sustainable employment. Maintain employer relationships to ensure success!
- Employment Consultant role with Australia’s largest DES provider
- Join a respected organisation currently experiencing growth
- Earn above award salary with additional bonuses for outstanding performance
Listed nineteen days agoat Monica Clare Recruitment
Rostering Officer | Permanent, full-time | Stable & highly regarded aged care and disability service provider | Competitive salary | Great benefits
- Hamilton Location - Free Parking
- Permanent role within stable organisation
- Fun, friendly and supportive work environment
Listed sixteen days agoat ConnectAbility AustraliaWe are seeking an experienced CoS who will provide high-quality coordination and planning services to customers implementing their NDIS plans Listed twenty one days agoat Bupa Aged Care Australia
If you're someone who is strives to put a smile on a resident's face and make a difference, then make the most of your passion by joining Bupa Waratah
- Industry Leading Organisation
- Person-First Approach
- Supportive, positive team culture
Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserNewcastle’s premier entertainment agency, is seeking a passionate, driven, functions entertainment coordinator for a 9-month maternity leave contract. Listed five days agoat Uniting NSW & ACT
We are looking for an experienced Administration and Intake worker to join our expanding team.
- Join a large, reputable non-for-profit organisation & make a difference
- Permanent Full-time Position
- Newcastle, NSW
Listed nine days agoat Allambi Care Limited
Making a Difference in a Young Person's life while Supporting Clients through Out of Home Care in Residential placements.
- Casual and Permanent positions available
- Opportunity for training and career progression
Listed two days agoat Samaritans FoundationWork with young people residing in our youth accommodation to secure safe long term housing as well as to achieve individual goals and targets Listed six days agoat Sugarman AustraliaCasual shifts available for Residential Youth Workers in Newcastle! Listed ten hours agoat Salmat Ltd
We are currently looking for a self motivated person to audit our delivery network on an independent contractor basis in the Newcastle Area.
- Work from home as your base
- Flexible Hours
- Weekly pay
Listed fifteen days agoat ProCare Australia
Casual hours available in the Newcastle area.
- Flexible Shift hours available each day
- Are you passionate about making a difference to the lives of young people?
- Build confidence, promote and model positive behaviors & support those in need
Listed five days agoat NorthcottAre a champion for enabling children & families in the 0-6 sector to reach their potential? We are seeking out ECEI Coordinators for our Mayfield site Listed five days agoat Sugarman AustraliaCasual opportunities for experienced youth workers all across the Hunter and Newcastle region. ASAP Start Listed five days agoat Samaritans FoundationWe are currently seeking a hard working and compassionate Cleaner to work alongside our Supported Employees to clean across various sites. Listed seven days agoat UPA HunterCommunity Aged Care Listed four days agoat MAX Solutions
Empower and motivate our customers to overcome their barriers and commence in meaningful and sustainable employment.
- Work with real people to improve their lives and make a difference
- Additional 1 week of annual leave after 3 years of service
- Access to a world of training and support
Listed seven days agoat I Am Here A Place To Be MeWe currently have casual positions available in our respite house. You’ll be supporting our guests both in the house and in the community. Listed seven days agoat Butter Fish Services
Seeking casual disability support workers to fill positions in and around the Newcastle area.
- Seeking Support Workers with PASSION
- Various locations in and around Newcastle
- Flexible days and hours
Listed six days agoat Drake International
Support our client located in Newcastle (Belmont) Your positive attitude and enthusiasm will be what makes you successful in this role.
- 8 Hour Active Nights
- Ongoing Training and Orientation Provided
- Great Rates of Pay
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Courses that get you job-ready
- Industry recognised providers