Part Time Marketing & Communications, Call Centre & Customer Service, Design & Architecture, Human Resources & Recruitment, Financial Planning, COO & MD Jobs in Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed five days agoat McKinley Green Pty Ltd
Are you returning to work after a break? Looking to work school hours? Then look no further. Customer Service roles available now!
- Flexible hours
- Excellent Culture
- Supportive environment
Listed one day agoat Parliament of VictoriaWorking as part of a small team, you will also provide design support for the community engagement unit. Listed three days agoat 99designs
Use your creative finesse and way with words to drive our brand voice and deliver written projects from brief to completion.
- Global team, global audience
- Passionate and creative environment
- Welcoming, talented and driven team
Listed five days agoat Great Southern Press
This part-time role will suit a university graduate or someone looking for an entry-level design position.
- Flexible working schedule and the opportunity to work independently
- Mentorship and training from an industry professional
- A great company culture, with regular team lunches and other activities
Listed four days agoat Brain SellsSeeking event manager that has experience working with corporate clients. Part time role. Based in the heart of the Melbourne CBD Listed nine days agoat Private Advertiser
Marketing Manager role for a creative, goal-orientated and dynamic individual - flexible to suit school hours!
- Long term opportunity at established B2B brand
- Fast growing company
- Part time - suitable for school hours
Listed six days agoat Clicks IT Recruitment (VIC)10am - 2pm Tue-Fri (flexible) |Best team EVER | Stunning CBD location | Top 5 Australian Recruitment Agency Listed ten days agoat Carlton United Breweries
Play a key role in supporting business priorities through the execution and coordination of all Talent Acquisition & L&D activities
- 12 months FTC
- Part-time job share (Wed-Fri)
- Work for Australia's largest brewer
Listed eight days agoat University of Melbourne Graduate Student Association
A newly created graduate role to support the Marketing, Communications function of Australia's largest postgraduate student association.
- Contribute to student representation & wellbeing at Australia's no.1 university
- Gain real experience and work with an inclusive and professional team
- Work in a beautiful, vibrant campus in the heart of Parkville, alongside the CBD
Listed nine days agoat Dogs Victoria
New opportunity for marketing professional with strong communications & copy writing skills to lead small team into exciting new opportunity.
- Hands-on role leading a small team in Membership Based Association
- Copywriting, Co-ordinating, Collaborating, Communicating!
- Part Time - 4 days per week - $70,000 Total Remuneration Package (Pro-rata)
Listed two days agoat Family Business AustraliaAn events professional who can manage a busy events calendar for VIC and TAS, along with sponsor and member relationships. Part-time, Melbourne based. Listed twenty days agoat Online Education Services
A consultative sales role with an award winning education business, where you have the opportunity to make a positive impact on people's lives.
- Consultative sales, enrolling students into quality online degree courses
- A hands-off management approach with responsibility for your own activity
- AON Employer of Choice - Best of the Best 2017
Listed ten days agoat Howardco Business + HR Solutions
Incredible opportunity in a friendly, ethical and highly professional financial planning practice.
- Part time, flexible hours (min. 3 days per week)
- Light, bright offices and great location on St. Kilda Road
- A friendly, ethical and highly professional financial planning team
Listed eight days agoat The Arc AgencyAre you returning to the workforce after a long break? or looking for the next career opportunity with a family friendly work environment? Listed twelve days agoat Woods & Co
Phone-based sales- Appointment setter- Team leader- Financial planning- Mortgage Brokerage- Residential Property- Career Progression - Immediate Start
- Hourly rate $35.00- $45.00 per hour + Comms
- CBD Location, easily accessible by Public Transport
- Flexible work hours -Perfect for a return to work parent!
Listed eight days agoat Imperium Capital Group Pty Ltd
Seeking a full time Graphic Designer to assist our Marketing team on a range of projects across our ever-expanding business
- St Kilda Road, Melbourne office location
- Dynamic, passionate team with an exciting brand portfolio
- 9 month minimum contract with possibility to extend for the right candidate
Listed eight days agoat Porsche Cars Australia Pty Ltd
An exciting part time opportunity exists for an experienced and passionate Digital Marketing Coordinator to join the Porsche Cars Australia team.
- High performance luxury sports cars and SUV's
- Fantastic team culture
- Flexible part time working hours
Listed eleven days agoat Deutsche Schule MelbourneDeutsche Schule Melbourne is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to actively support the development of our German English bilingual school. Listed seventeen days agoat Time To ProsperSales and Marketing in the Personal Development and Success Coaching field, Placing Ads and Interviewing candidates by phone
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education