Part Time Marketing & Communications, CEO & General Management, Call Centre & Customer Service, Financial Planning, Architecture Jobs in Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat Three Six Five
An exciting opportunity for a passionate & commercial individual to take end-to-end ownership of marketing & communications to drive results.
- Exciting international & local haircare brand portfolio
- Full autonomy reporting to the MD
- Work/life balance
Listed six days agoat BASFPart time role – 2 days per week. Southbank location, close to public transport. Analyse market data to create insights for our marketing team. Listed three days agoat The Royal Women's HospitalWe are looking for a Risk and Compliance Manager to develop and implement risk management and compliance frameworks at the Royal Women's Hospital Listed three days agoat Bespoke CareersPut your winning writing skills to the best use! Manage submissions with a global practice. CBD location, AMAZING 3 days a week career opportunity! Listed eleven days agoat Bjarne K Dahl Trust
Working with an engaged Board, undertake activities that support the promotion, cultivation, conservation and research of eucalypts.
- Manage a small environmental philanthropic Trust
- Work with an engaged and supportive Board
- Manage a grants program and National Eucalypt Day activities
Listed thirteen days agoat FourQuarters Recruitment
Content Strategist / Marketing Coordinator with a passion for creation is required for a national Consultancy based in the CBD. Part-time role.
- National Consultancy with inclusive, diverse culture
- Newly created role, opportunity to make this role your own
- Part-Time role 2-3 days per week
Listed eleven days agoat FINSIAWe are looking for a National Events & CPD Executive on a 12 months part time fixed term contract, can be based in Melbourne or Sydney CBD. Listed five days agoat Dogs Victoria
A diverse role responsible for all graphic design across the business including monthly magazine, digital assets annual reports, end to end campaigns
- Membership Based Association, Going through change and growth
- Diverse Role with oversight of design and brand across Dogs Victoria
- Part Time Role - (.06 FTE) 3 Days per week - $65,000 Total Package (Pro-rata)
Listed eighteen days agoat BetterEvaluationThe Communications and Website Officer role will focus on maintenance and development of the Better Evaluation website and online community. Listed thirty days agoat Blue NRG Pty LtdProvide an exceptional customer experience throughout the entire life-cycle of a customer. Listed sixteen days agoat BLAZER
Blazer has a fantastic new opportunity for an experienced and motivated eCommerce Co-ordinator to join the team!
- Iconic menswear brand
- A friendly, motivating and rewarding team environment
- Part time role offering fantastic work/life balance
Listed twenty two days agoat Geared Asset FinanceMelbourne CBD Based role developing, managing and implementing the overall marketing plan and activity for the business. Listed twenty four days agoat ArdochThis is an exciting opportunity to join a driven fundraising and engagement team and actively make a difference in the lives of vulnerable children. Listed twenty three days agoat Conquest Personnel P/L
Are you a passionate about digital marketing, have hands on exp to drive an online business forward. Make it your own, looking for someone with ideas.
- Work for a fun, energetic team who obtain results
- Family owned business with planned growth
- Backed by a well established business within Window Furnishings
Listed twenty three days agoat ArcBlue Consulting
Seeking a dynamic & experienced Senior Marketing Coordinator to join our growing consulting firm in a part time 13 month maternity leave contract role
- Senior Marketing Coordinator to service our Asia Pacific business, Melbourne CBD
- Part time, 13 month contract, mid-Dec - early Jan 2020 start!
- Up to $70,000 - $75,000 + super (pro rata) based on experience
Listed thirty days agoat Dennis Family Corporation
Bring your communications expertise to our team to drive external communications and coordinate processes to facilitate issues and crisis management.
- Three days/week in Family business based in Armadale
- Supportive and value driven team
- Industry leader in land, housing and retail & commercial developments
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education