Part Time Marketing & Communications, Call Centre & Customer Service, Design & Architecture, Financial Planning, COO & MD Jobs in Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Three Six Five
An exciting opportunity for a passionate & commercial individual to take end-to-end ownership of marketing & communications to drive results.
- Exciting international & local haircare brand portfolio
- Full autonomy reporting to the MD
- Work/life balance
Listed four days agoat BASFPart time role – 2 days per week. Southbank location, close to public transport. Analyse market data to create insights for our marketing team. Listed one day agoat The Royal Women's HospitalWe are looking for a Risk and Compliance Manager to develop and implement risk management and compliance frameworks at the Royal Women's Hospital Listed one day agoat Bespoke CareersPut your winning writing skills to the best use! Manage submissions with a global practice. CBD location, AMAZING 3 days a week career opportunity! Listed three days agoat Dogs Victoria
A diverse role responsible for all graphic design across the business including monthly magazine, digital assets annual reports, end to end campaigns
- Membership Based Association, Going through change and growth
- Diverse Role with oversight of design and brand across Dogs Victoria
- Part Time Role - (.06 FTE) 3 Days per week - $65,000 Total Package (Pro-rata)
Listed eleven days agoat FourQuarters Recruitment
Content Strategist / Marketing Coordinator with a passion for creation is required for a national Consultancy based in the CBD. Part-time role.
- National Consultancy with inclusive, diverse culture
- Newly created role, opportunity to make this role your own
- Part-Time role 2-3 days per week
Listed nine days agoat FINSIAWe are looking for a National Events & CPD Executive on a 12 months part time fixed term contract, can be based in Melbourne or Sydney CBD. Listed sixteen days agoat BetterEvaluationThe Communications and Website Officer role will focus on maintenance and development of the Better Evaluation website and online community. Listed twenty eight days agoat Blue NRG Pty LtdProvide an exceptional customer experience throughout the entire life-cycle of a customer. Listed fourteen days agoat BLAZER
Blazer has a fantastic new opportunity for an experienced and motivated eCommerce Co-ordinator to join the team!
- Iconic menswear brand
- A friendly, motivating and rewarding team environment
- Part time role offering fantastic work/life balance
Listed twenty two days agoat ArdochThis is an exciting opportunity to join a driven fundraising and engagement team and actively make a difference in the lives of vulnerable children. Listed twenty days agoat Geared Asset FinanceMelbourne CBD Based role developing, managing and implementing the overall marketing plan and activity for the business. Listed twenty one days agoat Conquest Personnel P/L
Are you a passionate about digital marketing, have hands on exp to drive an online business forward. Make it your own, looking for someone with ideas.
- Work for a fun, energetic team who obtain results
- Family owned business with planned growth
- Backed by a well established business within Window Furnishings
Listed twenty three days agoat Fetch Recruitment
A part time Landscape Architect role suitable for a returning parent or if you're looking to ease down to two days per week.
- Specialist in Sustainability
- Hands on Director / Training and Development
- Fun & Collaborative Culture / Excellent Retention Rate
Listed twenty one days agoat ArcBlue Consulting
Seeking a dynamic & experienced Senior Marketing Coordinator to join our growing consulting firm in a part time 13 month maternity leave contract role
- Senior Marketing Coordinator to service our Asia Pacific business, Melbourne CBD
- Part time, 13 month contract, mid-Dec - early Jan 2020 start!
- Up to $70,000 - $75,000 + super (pro rata) based on experience
Listed twenty eight days agoat Dennis Family Corporation
Bring your communications expertise to our team to drive external communications and coordinate processes to facilitate issues and crisis management.
- Three days/week in Family business based in Armadale
- Supportive and value driven team
- Industry leader in land, housing and retail & commercial developments
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education