Part Time Advertising, Arts & Media, Accounting, Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Trades & Services, Mining, Resources & Energy, Construction Jobs in Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Real People
Our experienced team are always casting Extras & Models for TV shows & Films such as Neighbours, Angel of Mine , Wentworth , Underbelly Chopper etc.
- Agency-over 25+ Yrs Experience
- All ages Models and Extras with NO Experience required
- No Registration or Joining Fees
Listed three days agoat Core Talent PTY LTD
Exciting opportunity for a part-time Assistant Accountant to join a growing recruitment firm. Flexibility to work school hours if needed!
- Flexible working hours
- South East Melbourne location
- Exciting and growing business
Listed two days agoat Dench Bakers Pty Ltd
Part Time delivery driver for early morning bread deliveries. 2am - 3am starts depending on day. Regular runs. LF Forklift license req'd.
- Early start, early finish
- Regular runs, no hassle
- Joining a solid team of mature, professional drivers
Listed four days agoat Access Health and CommunityA Part Time Permanent role is now open at AccessHC for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer working 18 hours per week at Richmond site! Listed one day agoat Icon GroupSupportive and Friendly Team Environment| Join a Dynamic and Values Driven Organisation Richmond/East Melbourne VIC - Location Listed six days agoat Bush Heritage Australia• Fantastic Melbourne CBD location • Six-month fixed term contract (parental leave cover) • Part time 4 days per week Listed two days agoat Aptus Personnel
Part-time accountants officer required for busy recruitment group on Southbank.
- Part-time role
- Southbank location
- Bonuses provided
Listed eleven days agoat AAIT
A reputed CRICOS provider in Melbourne CBD is looking for a livewire and dynamic Accounts & Administration officer for its team.
- Immediate Start
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Excellent working environment
Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserGreat opportunity for an accounts receivable officer to join a successful Internet Service Provider assisting in our general administration area. Listed six days agoat Qubed Advisory
This role would suit a Bookkeeper looking for flexibility around their hours. We have growth opportunities for the successful candidate.
- Firm of the future
- Internal Training
- Flexible attitude towards work-life balance
Listed four days agoat Kovstruct
We are a successful commercial design and construction group looking to fill an upcoming vacancy in a long-held position within our company.
- Start ASAP
- Part-time Role – approx. 4 hours per day, start and finish times flexible
- Melbourne CBD Design and Construction based firm
Listed five days agoat Lachie Anderson Landscapes
Work in a well established garden maintenance team. All gardens are situated in the inner eastern suburbs. Immediate start.
- Flexible workplace
- Maintaining high end gardens
- Chance to learn a variety of skills
Listed twelve days agoat Fonda Mexican
An exciting opportunity is now available for a commercially focused and motivated Finance Coordinator to join the Support Team at Fonda Mexican.
- A competitive salary
- Support for development programs including CPA/CA (if required)
- Constant coaching and mentoring
Listed ten days agoat Sharp & Carter Accounting Clerical
Great opportunity for a motivated part-time Accounts Receivable Officer to join an instantly recognisable premium business
- Ongoing temporary part-time 2 days per week (Mon/Tue)
- Role based in CBD
- Hours 9:00am-5:00pm
Listed eighteen days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are seeking an enthusiastic individual to take on the position of Accounts Payable.This is a Part-Time (20-25 hours per week). Listed fifteen days agoat Royal Botanic Gardens VictoriaAn exciting opportunity to work for an iconic Victorian landmark in a friendly team delivering high-quality Payroll services. Listed eight days agoat Right Lane Consulting
The role is a part-time Finance coordinator, reporting to the Head of Finance, Governance and Enablement at Right Lane.
- A dynamic and autonomous role
- Opportunities for advancement within our growing firm
- Great office environment
Listed ten days agoat hussetHR
A great role for a qualified Accountant to support the daily operations of our property group 20 hours per week with flexibility-days & hours
- Very flexible work arrangements across days and times - Suit school hours
- Working with a long term established firm with a strong reputation
- Immediate Availablity
Listed twelve days agoat Deciem Australia Pty Ltd
Assist our Canadian head office preparing & processing Australian payroll and other general office admin tasks
- 2 Days Per Week: Monday & Tuesday 8:30am - 5pm
- Great Company Perks & Discounts
- Perfect role to work around Family or Uni Life
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education