Mining, Resources & Energy, CEO & General Management, Reservations, Travel Agents/Consultants, Insolvency & Corporate Recovery, Consultants, Taxation Jobs in Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat Globetrotter
Exciting Entertainment Industry corporate travel role based in our client's offices in the Melbourne CBD.
- Exciting Entertainment Industry Role
- Great work life balance - Monday - Friday hours
- We value teamwork: we always pitch in, help each other out, and value team wins
Listed four days agoat TravelManagers Australia Pty LtdStart your own mobile travel business with the support of TravelManagers, where you're never alone. Grow your travel career and enjoy flexible hours Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
A unique opportunity to utilise your passion for travel and expert knowledge, to provide quality service to our valued clients across Australia.
- Technologically forward company
- Friendly, welcoming culture and a great office environment
- Diversified client base
Listed three days agoat Solterbeck Events Pty Ltd
Working with our team of experts to create and deliver events and experiences that go beyond expectations all across the globe!
- South Melbourne location
- Great working environment
- Excellent work/life balance
Listed one day agoat AA AppointmentsLove the travel industry but no longer want to be a travel consultant? Make 2020 the year you take on a new role in the industry you enjoy. Listed one day agoat Children's GroundNew leadership position providing strategic direction and oversight of the core Shared Services functions. Listed two days agoat AA Appointments MelbourneStep up your career in the travel industry and work for an unique Travel organisation where you can excel in what you do. Salary from $70k+ Listed one day agoat AA Appointments MelbourneWork for Australia's largest online travel company and be a part of their growing success as a flights specialist. Be behind the scenes in a fun role! Listed one day agoat Mitsui & Co. LtdMitsui is launching its Graduate Program for 2020! Two year program commencing 1 April 2020. Listed one day agoat TMS TalentTokyo 2020 is callingCorporate and Groups Travel Manager needed for sports and events company in Melbourne. Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
Great opportunity to work with our team to deliver fulfilling learning experiences via our Educational Group Travel team.
- Amazing opportunity to be a part of an exciting new line of business
- Great technology
- Fabulous team culture
Listed one day agoat EQ PeopleNewly created Senior Leadership Role focused on engaging businesses across Victoria. Make an impact in a growing, dynamic Not for Profit organisation. Listed two days agoat McGrathNicol Services Pty Limited
Exciting opportunity for an eDiscovery professional to join our dynamic and high performing Technology team.
- Work with a high performing National Forensic Technology team
- Excellent training, career development and an attractive reward package
- Dynamic and supportive environment
Listed four days agoat In Travel Group
Corporate travel consulting, delivering great customer service.
- Small boutique agency
- Career progression opportunities with a growing company
- Great working relationships with our clients
Listed five days agoat Gate 1 Travel
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading global tour operator as it expands inbound operations in Australia and New Zealand.
- Be part of the success story of our growing inbound operations
- Potential for career progression
- Immediate start
Listed five days agoat EllisKing
Spirit of Tasmania is widely recognised for its contribution to the Australian Tourism industry and for fostering Australia’s economic development
- Iconic Australian Organisation
- Executive Level Remuneration Package
Listed one day agoat Hope & Glory
The Melbourne Press Club is looking to appoint a new CEO. Here is your opportunity to lead the conversations that matter most to Melbourne.
- Senior leadership role reporting through to the Executive
- 3 days p.w., fixed-term 3-year contract
- $120K p.a. base + super package (FTE $200K p.a, pro-rated) + incentives
Listed four days agoat AA Appointments MelbourneGreat step into the corporate world in this exciting role right in the heart of the CBD with a Travel industry leader. Listed eight days agoat AA Appointments Melbourne
Be motivated in this exciting new role right in the heart of the CBD with a high salary, great career development and amazing team environment!
- FREE CBD CAR PARKING in state of the art offices and free GYM facilities
- Fantastic career progression opportunities in a leading TMC
- Work on exciting international government and corporate accounts
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education