Self Employment, Mining, Resources & Energy, Advertising, Arts & Media, Cost Accounting Jobs in Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed nine hours agoat OnCue Talent
OnCue Talent are looking for all ages, ethnicities, shapes and sizes for Extra work. Gain experience, make new friends and make exciting memories !
- Have Fun & Make money $$$ !
- See Yourself on the Big Screen !
- Free Info Sessions ! Register at www.oncuetalent.com.au/information-sessions
Listed three days agoat eMarket Experts
Do you have a passion for words, an eye for detail and an audience-first mindset, looking for an entry-level editing/writing position?
- Immediate Start
- Exciting, Fast paced organisation
- Potential for growth and development
Listed seven hours agoat Cancer Council Victoria
Join a dynamic team in a flexible environment working towards raising awareness of the links between alcohol and cancer via high profile campaigns.
- Raise awareness of the link between alcohol consumption and cancer
- Be a part of Australia’s most trusted cancer ‘Not for Profit’ organisation
- Part time (0.6 FTE), fixed term position for 12 months – St Kilda Road Melbourne
Listed two days agoat AIRAH
An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated journalist or communications professional to join the Communications team at AIRAH.
- Challenging and rewarding role
- Chance to tell stories about sustainability and innovation
- Friendly, focused and talented team
Listed two days agoat The Big Issue
The Big Issue is looking for an exceptional Deputy Editor to join our Melbourne-based team.
- Part-time position 0.8EFT, 12mth fixed term contract
- rare and exciting opportunity to make a positive social impact
- work for an iconic brand on a unique, national publication
Listed one day agoat carsales.com Ltd
Join our team to provide photographic service to a range of dealerships across Victoria.
- Work at Australia's number one car sales website!
- Fantastic team based culture and flexible working environment
- Work with dealerships to provide value in our Photography Services
Listed two days agoat AV 24/7
We are looking for a hands-on, outcomes-focused Operations Manager experienced in leading & rostering high performing teams in the events industry!
- RARE Monday – Friday opportunity in the events industry
- Bring together your passion for people leadership and quality event execution
- An opportunity to drive culture and build a successful team
Listed six hours agoat 1circle Pty LtdBe a core team member in achieving leading renewable outcomes from energy technologies for the property industry. Listed six hours agoat AquentIn-house agency role with a high profile sports brand. Listed two days agoat Windhoist Australia Pty LtdConstruction technicians required to erect wind farm projects in rural locations, all states. Full time position, moves with projects. Listed two days agoat NineWe currently have an exciting opportunity in our Melbourne office for an experienced Publicist, with a passion for television Listed two days agoat become
One of Australia's leading design studios are looking for a seasoned Studio Manager to join their Melbourne team.
- Varied projects from wayfinding to experience design in the living space
- Oversee resourcing across the Melbourne and Sydney design teams
- Fostering a culture that considers collaboration and honesty
Listed fourteen hours agoat Bureau Of Meteorology
We are seeking an high level communication professional with the ability to develop and implement successful communication and engagement strategies
- $97,237 to $109,528 per annum, plus 15.4% super
- Deliver outcomes that impact the Australian public
- Flexible working. Development opportunities.
Listed two days agoat NineThe Strategy team forms part of a broader cross functional group with deep expertise in the discipline of media and communications strategy. Listed two days agoat CPA Australia
Provide Editorial leadership of INTHEBLACK - CPA Australia’s print and digital member magazine.
- Provide editorial direction to internal teams
- Manage editorial committee meetings
- Print and Digital Focus
Listed three days agoat The Coaching Institute
Inspire the extraordinary with video! We're Australasia's #1 coaching school & looking for a creative media solutionist to join our award-winning team
- Driven high-performing environment with state-of-the-art office near Albert Lake
- Unlimited opportunity for professional growth and advancement
- Top 10 Coolest Companies for Diversity in Australia
Listed three days agoat Cengage
We employ the best people to deliver innovative and sustainable educational solutions for our customers.
- Manage the content development process for multiple print and digital products
- Strategically commission authors for digital assets
- Manage and motivate academic author teams to deliver high quality content
Listed three days agoat Megaphone Marketing
Take this opportunity to see if you are the right fit for Megaphone Marketing, an award-winning digital marketing agency in the heart of South Yarra.
- Work in a fantastic, award-winning agency
- Join a company who believes in work-life balance
- Take your career to the next level with our focus on professional development
Listed three days agoat Kathmandu
Exciting role within the heart of our studio managing the workflow of creative services.
- Join the largest Certified B Corp in Australia
- Scored an 'A' in the ethical fashion report two years running
- Recycled 9.7 million plastic bottles into our gear
Listed three days agoat ABCBerbicara Indonesia and journalism experience? Read on!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education