CEO & General Management, Oil & Gas - Operations, Settlements Jobs in Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one hour agoat FourQuarters Recruitment
We are currently seeking an experienced Executive Officer to join a small boutique Not-for-profit organisation.
- Handy inner-city location
- Inspire and create lasting change
- Drive strategic outcomes
Listed seventeen hours agoat Employment OfficeAboriginal Designated, Executive position, leading development of evidence-based policy & research to help close the gap in Aboriginal health in VIC! Listed one day agoat Verve People
Very rare opportunity to join a well healed organisation in a growth sector at a Senior executive level.
- Report directly to CEO
- Growth Sector
- Change and transformation
Listed one day agoat SULLIVAN Consulting
Fantastic opportunity to provide high-level strategic leadership to guide the Animal Welfare League South Australia into the future.
- Iconic South Australian not-for-profit
- Lead the organisation’s transition into its new state of the art facility
- Drive strategic planning and operational excellence
Listed one day agoat SpotlessProject Manager on medium – large scale projects, Defect Management, competitive salary - Full time role Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserSenior leadership role partnering with business CEO on all things commercial, strategic and operational. Listed two days agoat The Hub Asia-Pac Pty LtdWe are looking for an project planner with oil and gas experience for immediate start. Listed two days agoat Kinaway Chamber of Commerce
CEO role working collaboratively with Indigenous businesses, entrepreneurs and partners to implement program of engagement and support
- Supporting Indigenous entrepreneurs in Victoria
Listed two days agoat San ChurroTo co-ordinate the Company and Franchisee’s capital works programme for the building of new stores and refurbishments Listed two days agoat TABCORP
Due to growth within our business we are excited to announce this new GM role to lead our Enterprise Program Management Office.
- Enjoy Flexible Working
- Supportive and Engaging Team Culture
- Competitive Remuneration Package
Listed two days agoat The Mind RoomWe're looking for an entrepreneurial leader to help us grow our thriving health, wellbeing and performance community. Listed three days agoat Conserv Group
Rewarding opportunity for an experienced CEO to work alongside a team of driven, hardworking professionals in a dynamic, fast-paced, creative industry
- Powerhouse stable of high profile respected brands
- Promotional Products Industry innovators for over 30 years
- South Melbourne location
Listed three days agoat Employment OfficeAboriginal Designated, Executive Leadership position, helping to create positive change & shape the future of Aboriginal health in Victoria. Listed four days agoat K2 Recruitment & Consulting P/LLeads the financial strategy to optimise the resources available; drives change and provides innovative approaches for financial programs Listed four days agoat Hays Banking
Hays is proud to be supporting NAB in the recruitment of a Broker Support Officer. Apply for this job now!
- Full time hours 37.5 hours per week | Start ASAP
- Docklands Location | Close to Southern Cross Station
- Attractive Hourly Rate | $29.96 per hour + super
Listed six days agoat Private AdvertiserLooking for experienced General Manager for interim position in a food manufacturing company in Melbourne Listed six days agoat SEEK Limited
Focus on both Group corporate strategy across the core business and the investments division, and play an active portfolio management role
- Newly created role reporting directly to our CEO and Co-Founder
- Play a critical role in shaping the future of SEEK
- Global leader in the creation and operation of digital employment markets
Listed six days agoat Planet Plumbing GroupYou will ensure that the results delivered meet the service, quality and productivity deliverables aligned to the strategic objectives of the Company. Listed six days agoat National Australia Bank
Manage team member escalations, lead and participate in initiatives, and provide subject matter expertise for business projects and changes.
- Be part of a collaborative team environment
- Join an organisation that supports further training and development
- Leverage your Australian or New Zealand debt or equity markets experience
Listed six days agoat Tusk Group
Busy and challenging Docs and Settlements role with asset finance business.
- Leading Asset Finance brokerage firm
- Long standing business - professional and friendly team
- Opportunity for career development in thriving niche market
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education