CEO & General Management, Pharmacy, Electrical/Electronic Engineering Jobs in Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed seven days agoat AusNet Services
Install, test & commission activities on project works in a timelly & safe manner in accordance to stanards.
- ASX Top 100 listed company
- Challenging & exciting position within Utilities industry
- Manage the commissioning of key projects throughout Victoria
Listed nine hours agoat RayGen
Continuously improve and drive down the cost of RayGen’s electrical systems through safe and effective design, installation and commissioning.
- Established solar energy innovator and R&D design house
- Huge potential for our field proven exciting technology
- Based out of the CBD for work life balance
Listed five days agoat TriCab (Australia) Pty Ltd
NEW career building, hands on role for an experienced Electrical Engineer to work for an innovative Australian manufacturer.
- Innovative Australian Cable Manufacturer. Unique products.
- Strong technical team and on-site R&D facility. Hands on position.
- Attractive salary and benefits. Port Melbourne location
Listed five days agoat NHP
Technical support role that is key to the contribution of our first-class service to customers
- Market Leader in the Electrical Industry
- Free Onsite Parking
- Richmond Location
Listed nine hours agoat People Measures Pty Ltd
People Measures is seeking a Business Manager. Our company is experiencing strong growth and we are looking for a special individual to join the team.
- Australian owned values-driven firm
- Opportunity to join a fast growing company
- Multi-facted role with real impact on business performance
Listed ten hours agoat PI.EXCHANGEPI.EXCHANGE is a growth stage startup focused on the mission of democratising data science and providing AI & Analytics for centralised and edge AI. Listed one day agoat Natural Mind ConceptsThis is a unique and exciting opportunity in the Mutual Banking sector to drive and implement a newly defined innovation and growth strategy. Listed one day agoat SICE Pty LtdNew opportunity for an Electronics Engineer with experience in ITS Projects Listed four days agoat BupaRare opportunity to join this successful Bupa business on a 12 month maternity leave cover contract. Potential opportunity to stay on afterwards. Listed six days agoat BTA SALES PTY LTD
Join a reputable national surveying firm & take your career to the next level. Increase profitability & manage an entire business unit.
- Develop long-term clients while seeking out new business for a surveying firm
- Plenty of fun company events for you to enjoy & bonuses to increase your income
- The organisation has great work culture & provides opportunities for progress
Listed ten hours agoat SHK
Lead the Victorian Government’s dedicated, specialist division tasked with boosting Victoria’s freight advantage.
- Highly visible industry leadership role
- Long term strategic agenda
- Lead a newly established specialist branch
Listed seven days agoat TRANSEARCH International Australia Pty Ltd
Exciting opportunity to join international organisation in Commercial Management role.
- Pivotal leadership role
- Fast paced environment
- Commercially focused
Listed one day agoat Expert Sphere
Are you an individual with a can-do attitude who can repair electronic equipment in a fun and dynamic workplace?
- Work for a well known Australian Brand
- Develop your technical and customer service experience
- Full Training Provided
Listed four days agoat AVJennings
Cross-functional collaboration of sales, marketing and customer service whilst growing customer satisfaction and engagement.
- Grow customer satisfaction and engagement
- Lead cross-functional teams covering regions in Australia and New Zealand
- Location: Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne. Ability to travel is required.
Listed seven days agoat Women's Property InitiativesDevelopment/Project Manager required for a social/community housing developer Women's Property Initiatives (WPI) Listed six days agoat Chemist WarehouseJoin our team with great ongoing training and development opportunities, in a supportive environment! Previous retail experience beneficial! Listed four days agoat Fisher Leadership
Lead the championing of young people in a changing world.
- Championing of young people in a changing world
- Lead the organisation’s entrepreneurial mission
- Promote collaborations with key stakeholders
Listed five days agoat Link GroupLink Group is one of Australia's leading fund administration and share registry specialists. We are a market leading provider of technol... Listed six days agoat S2MWork for an established independent agency who has a global presence and are a thought leader in their space
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education