Healthcare & Medical, Electrical/Electronic Engineering Jobs in Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Ascent Vision Technologies Australia
AVT Australia seek a talented Electronics Engineer for our Research and Development team. Great work environment and team culture.
- Cohesive and energised engineering team with world leading products base
- Rare research and development opportunity in Aerospace and Defence domains
- CBD fringe. Walking distance to Flagstaff Station
Listed eighteen hours agoat Healthcare Imaging ServicesPart time work is now available for a Radiology Receptionist at our well established Medical Centre in Preston. Listed eighteen hours agoat Downer EDI Services Pty LtdWork on a range of Power & Renewable projects, from tender design, through to detail design and documentation, construction & commissioning Listed ten days agoat Goodwe Australia Pty. LtdDue to the rapid growth, Goodwe Australia is seeking one Service Engineer to join our local service team for solar industry. Listed eighteen hours agoat Private Advertiser
Neurology Network seeks an enthusiastic receptionist, with excellent people skills who is keen to develop in the role.
- Looking for the next challenge in your customer service career?
- Are you adaptable, confident and motivated?
- Join our friendly and committed team who are continuing to grow
Listed nine days agoat Call to Mind
Medical receptionist, working remotely with a telehealth practice
- Remote position, work from home
- Rapidly growing business with opportunity for career development
- Work to provide mental health care to people to people who need it most
Listed fourteen days agoat Strategic Move Australia
Tier 1 Solar Support Eng. Join the support team of a Global manufacturer of solar pv - inverters, optimisers, panels, EV chargers and more.
- Leading manufacturer in the field of renewables , listed on the NASDAQ
- Amazing team from all over the world
- Full time , permanent role
Listed five hours agoat Private Advertiser
We are an established practice, expanding to new premises in the CBD by March 2020. Employing enthusiastic staff now, to take us into the future!
- Full time or Part time- salary to reflect experience, ability
- Early 2020 relocation to above Melb Central station/ Latrobe St. in the CBD.
- Medical specialist practice, up to 2 positions available
Listed three days agoat EpworthEpworth Medical Imaging (EMI) is rapidly growing and as a result we are seeking a dynamic customer service orientated Receptionist to join our team! Listed eight days agoat Northside DermatologyCasual/Part Time Receptionist for Specialist Dermatology Clinic in Fitzroy North and Reservoir Listed fourteen hours agoat Doctors Secretarial Agency
Seeking full time medical administrator for private psychiatry clinic located in Richmond. Onsite parking available. To commence January 2020!
- *9 day fortnight - Private Psychiatry clinic - Alternating shift hours
- *Richmond location - Team environment - Immediate start available
- *Free parking available onsite - Commence January 2020!
Listed thirteen hours agoat Fertility Control ClinicPart time Medical Admin, Women's Health Clinic, excellent working conditions very friendly staff East Melbourne. Listed two days agoat Melbourne Health* Fast paced environment with varied work
* Entry level trainee position with career development
* Friendly and experienced team Listed seven days agoat The Citadel Group
Exciting opportunity to use your LIMS experience and develop your career with an industry leader!
- Rare Pathology opportunity with a technical component
- Work for a growing ASX listed company
- Melbourne CBD, Collins St location
Listed three days agoat Icon GroupJoin a collaborative and friendly team on Bridge Road in Richmond. Informative training and induction provided. Rewards program and staff benefits. Listed eleven hours agoat St. Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne (Ltd)A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Medical Scientist to join the Cytogenetics team at St Vincent's Hospital Melbourne. Listed three days agoat Murdoch Childrens Research Institute
We are looking for a dynamic Senior Project Officer to work on our Restacking the Odds project.
- Make a difference within Australia's largest child health Research Institute
- Salary Packaging, Well Being Program and so much more
- Full time fixed term 12 month position available
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education