Design & Architecture, Legal, Call Centre & Customer Service, Chefs/Cooks Jobs in Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four hours agoat Public Sector People
Contact Centre Officer role in an outer Eastern council for a contract until Dec 2019. $38.82 p/h, must have call centre experience.
- Contact Centre Officer | Contract until Dec 2019
- Local Government - Council 1 hour East of CBD
- $38.83 p/h (+ super) | Call centre experience is essential
Listed three days agoat Defence Health
Work in a contact centre that cares about its employees and members, where the main focus is on providing excellent customer service over KPI's
- Responsible for handling member health insurance queries
- Salary of $55,674 (package) plus generous staff benefits
- Join an Employer of Choice with a focus on employee wellbeing
Listed seven days agoat Zoos VictoriaMelbourne Zoo has an exciting opportunity for a highly enthused, experienced Supervisor to join the Visitor Services team. Listed nineteen hours agoat My JoblistBe interactive is now currently hiring for our next Brand ambassador and Sales assistant to join our Melbourne Team. Listed three days agoat Smaart Recruitment
We get it - you want to get into a business, get your hands dirty and work your way up! Well, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
- Based in Hawthorn East, public parking and public transport nearby
- $45,000 - $50,000 + Super | Permanent Full Time role
- Join a supportive and fun team with real opportunities for growth
Listed three days agoat Probe Group
We offer an opportunity to work on behalf of a highly professional organization. Our continuous efforts in upskilling ensure you never stop learning!
- Multiple Up-skilling Opportunities
- No Weekends/ No Public Holidays
- Close to Public Transport (Train & Tram Stop)/ Parking Available
Listed five days agoat Private Advertiser
Are you a customer service extraordinaire and an administration guru? We'd love for you to work with us!
- Make a different in peoples lives
- Great team culture and learning environment
- Use your customer service and administration skills
Listed seven days agoat Openpay Pty LtdWe're changing the way people pay for the better. Better for People. Better for business. Are you a Customer Service Superstar ready for a change? Listed seven days agoat Openpay Pty LtdWe're changing the way people pay for the better. Better for People. Better for business. Are you a Customer Service Superstar ready for a change? Listed three days agoat ManpowerGroup• Perm & 6 month contract positions starting late October 2019
• 7 week rotating roster, Melbourne CBD
• Not your typical contact centre environment Listed ten days agoat Hays Contact Centres
Seeking strong customer service professionals to join a well-respected Government Organisation.
- Work close to home and social-able hours
- $28ph + super
- Be part of a Government Team
Listed five hours agoat Credit Union Australia Ltd
Work within the contact centre and lending team on a rotating roster from 8am until 8pm, Monday to Friday.
- Deliver exceptional customer service and experience
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell and refer business
- Passionate problem solver
Listed four hours agoat Australia Post Group
Here’s your chance to join the team in our Melbourne Contact Centre, as a Customer Service Consultant – the first point of support for our customers!
- 3 month, full time role between Monday – Friday 7am – 8pm & Saturday 9am – 2pm
- Located in Melbourne’s CBD, close to public transport
- Ongoing career development, beginning with four weeks of full time training
Listed three days agoat National Australia Bank
Kick start your banking career with this entry level phone based role. No banking experience required.
- Permanent full time fixed shift | Role based in Docklands
- Base salary + Bonus + Financial & Lifestyle benefits
- On the job training | Regular coaching & progression opportunities
Listed nine minutes agoat Hays Contact Centres
Customer Service Officers required to join a reputable government organisation in Melbourne CBD.
- Interviewing Now
- Ongoing contract opportunities
- Excellent culture & working environment
Listed one hour agoat The Andersen PartnershipOpportunity for a customer care specialist to join a growing firm with a desirable location Listed six days agoat people2peopleJoin a growing and supportive customer service team in the heart of Melbourne CBD. Training and progression opportunities available! Listed six days agoat World Challenge Expeditions Pty Ltd
Seeking experience in customer service & admin, paired with a mature outlook, ability to prioritise, manage stakeholders & deliver results
- We're an exciting & dynamic global travel company
- We're ethical and are striving to be the best at what we do
- A Monday to Friday role - live your best life with nights & weekends off
Listed three days agoat Aegis Australia
Fantastic opportunity to kick start your career in Banking & Finance!! Fun team environment, Melbourne CBD location, exciting reward & recognition!!
- Start Date: Monday, 30th of September 2019
- Melbourne CBD location, close to public transport
- Entry level banking position with extensive training
Listed four days agoat HOBAN RecruitmentAct as first contact resolution within DELWP - WHV Accepted!
Provide excellent inbound and outbound customer service!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education