Community Services & Development, Pickers & Packers, Recruitment - Internal Jobs in Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twenty one hours agoat Schnitz Pty Ltd
Join our People and Culture Team in Talent Acquisition and manage the selection process for all Support Office and Restaurant Management positions.
- Join a welcome and supportive team culture
- South Yarra Location
- Excellent work environment with many benefits including a free-to-use gym
Listed four days agoat FourQuarters Recruitment
Highly sought after Aus financial services firm, CBD HQ, are seeking a skilled Talent Acquisition Specialist for a 12 month (daily rate) contract.
- Australian Investment Manager
- Diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture
- 12 month daily rate contract, with possibility of extension
Listed seventeen hours agoat Gratis RecruitmentThis role is responsible for providing effective support, mentoring and intervention strategies to improve employment outcomes Listed four days agoat Aboriginal Housing VictoriaWe are seeking to employ an ongoing Rent Review Officer to oversee our annual rent review. Listed sixteen hours agoat HOBAN RecruitmentAbout to wrap up end of year exams and looking for extra $$$ over the Semester break? Join a building giant & gain practical exp in Recruitment! Listed nineteen hours agoat Revolution ITExperienced IT Testing recruiter to join our growing internal Talent Acquisition team, exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company. Listed twelve days agoat AFL
ABOUT US The AFL is an extraordinary force in Australia’s sporting, social and cultural landscape and our Purpose is to ‘progress the game ...
- Play a key role in employee engagement at the AFL
- Come and join an Iconic sporting organisation
- Amazing rewards and benefits
Listed twenty hours agoat HenderCareBased in Melbourne CBD, the Support Services Coordinator will be responsible for arranging supports to help participants & consumers reach their goals Listed seventeen hours agoat Rural Workforce Agency Victoria
As the Regional Program Officer, you will be responsible for the implementation and coordination of Victorian Outreach Service programs.
- Vibrant organisation, with a friendly team environment
- World Trade Centre location
Listed four days agoat VincentCareSupport clients with a focus on assertive engagement, coordination and collaboration within the accommodation units at VincentCare's Ozanam House. Listed five days agoat VincentCareCoordinate the practical aspects of drop-in and crisis accommodation services at VincentCare's Ozanam House and Homelessness Resource Center. Listed sixteen hours agoat OfficeTeamBe a part of one of Melbourne's largest leading providers of aged care services. Listed six days agoat Hays Policy & Strategy
Work with a leading youth mental health organisation, supporting all young Australians to be mentally healthy and engaged in their communities.
- Exciting position with a leading Youth Mental Health Not for Profit
- Full time ongoing opportunity
- Enticing benefits such as addition leave days and full salary sacrificing
Listed four days agoat Save the Children Australia
Engage young people in activities, create a safe environment, work collaboratively with partner organisations and support program evaluation.
- Casual hours and flexibility
- Support at-risk young people across the Melbourne metro area
- Work with a passionate and committed team across a range of programs
Listed eight days agoat SANE AustraliaSANE Australia exists to make a real difference in the lives of people affected by complex mental health issues through support, research and advocacy Listed six days agoat Uniting (Victoria and Tasmania) Limited
The Investigations Officer will conduct investigations and ensure that efficient recommendations are made.
- Leading Community Services Organisation
- Full Time based in central Melbourne
- Potential travel in Victoria and Tasmania
Listed four days agoat Brotherhood of St LaurenceLocal Area Coordinator – Empower People with Disability!
* Key role in helping to improve the lives of people with disability
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education