Pickers & Packers, Recruitment - Internal, Import/Export & Customs Jobs in Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Baxter Laboratories
Confident forklift driver. Picks stock for production/dispatch in addition to packing and putting stock away in the warehouse. Load/unload trucks.
- Australian Owned
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturer
- Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne
This is a featured jobat Gippsland Cheese
Join our small, 4 person, picking / packing team to fulfill our customer orders of cheese, dairy and specialty food items ready for driver delivery.
- Fast paced environment
- Small, close knit team
- Who doesn't love cheese??
Listed twenty one hours agoat AFL
ABOUT US As an organisation, the AFL works tirelessly in all states and at all levels to enhance and grow the game – from grassroots to eli...
- Come and join an Iconic sporting organisation
- Fun and exciting working environment
- Amazing rewards and benefits
Listed two days agoat Randstad - IndustrialSeeking pick/packers to work with the biggest surf and skate brand in Port Melbourne.
Ongoing M-F day shifts $30+ an hour. Listed two days agoat Hoyer Global Agency Australia
Move your career forward with a business committed to Service through Quality, Performance & Efficiency
- Specialist equipment service, inc. ISO Tanks and Flexibags
- Brand new role in a team that keeps on growing
- Close to public transport and street parking, based in Southbank
Listed eight days agoat Siemens Mobility Pty. Ltd. PO: 4508546784
We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Talent Acquisition Professional to join our HR team in Docklands, Melbourne.
- 18 months contract - Maternity leave cover
- Be part of a large organisation with exceptional reputation in the industry
- Be part of a role with immense challenge
Listed two days agoat fibreHR
Exciting opportunity to join us at fibreHR and showcase your strong relationship and talent acquisition skills and work with some amazing clients.
- Unique Recruitment & Talent Attraction business partnering role
- Entrepreneurial clients
- Richmond location
Listed fourteen hours agoat Bardot Pty Ltd
Unique and exciting role based in Abbotsford where you will play an integral part of the Bardot Supply Chain team.
- Work alongside a passionate team
- 50% off Bardot and Bardot Junior product for you, your family and friends
- Join an iconic Australian retail business with national and international growth
Listed fifteen hours agoat Good Shepherd Australia New ZealandWorking with leaders to develop and execute workforce recruiting plans/activities and partnering with leaders to ensure the effectiveness of plans. Listed two days agoat IPAA fantastic opportunity awaits for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator with one of our clients,working Monday to Friday Listed two days agoat Accountancy OptionsHigh profile health organisation, great culture, busy and growing role, manage 1 report Listed three days agoat V/Line Corporation
Reporting to Team Lead Talent Acquisition, could you be our next Talent Acquisition Business Partner?
- Your journey starts here
- Career and lifestyle
- Great team environment
Listed two days agoat Norton Rose Fulbright
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced recruiter to join our inclusive, collaborative and strategic in house recruitment team
- Highly autonomous role, with input to strategic projects
- Partner with hiring managers and partners in specified teams
- Join our highly professional and inclusive in house talent engagement team
Listed thirteen days agoat FourQuarters Recruitment
Highly sought after Aus financial services firm, CBD HQ, are seeking a skilled Talent Acquisition Specialist for a 12 month (daily rate) contract.
- Australian Investment Manager
- Diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture
- 12 month daily rate contract, with possibility of extension
Listed eight days agoat Tandem Partners
Join a high performing fun team, and recruit across a broad and diverse portfolio of roles!
- Closely partner with hiring managers and senior stakeholders
- 12 month fixed term contract - CBD Location
- Salary circa $75, 000 to $85, 000 package
Listed three days agoat Frazer Jones
Great opportunity to join a busy HR Services team covering interview scheduling, conducting pre-employment checks and contract generation.
- Temp Contract - 6 months
- Based in Parkville (close to Melbourne CBD)
- Global Organisation
Listed ten days agoat AAW Global Logistics Pty Ltd
Work with an Australian-owned freight forwarding & logistics company, committed to Service through Quality, Performance & Efficiency
- Australian-owned company with a solid history & reputation
- Competitive salary and career opportunities for the right person
- Close to public transport, and street parking
Listed two days agoat Insync Personnel
Busy & fast paced role, coordinate export documentation for Australia's largest fruit exporter. Suits a driven, organised and motivated operator!
- Salary Range: $60k - $80K + Super
- North Melbourne CBD Fringe Location
- Busy & Fast Paced Work Environment
Listed two days agoat The Next Step
Unique entry-level opportunity for a strong administrator to join Human Resources.
- Recruitment support role for an established team with engineering focus
- Great opportunity to start your career in HR
- 12 month contract |70k plus super | Inner-city Melbourne suburb
Listed seven days agoat Victoria International Container TerminalWork within a team to assist the management of the Vehicle Booking System, Yard Space & Vessel Volumes/Scheduling to ensure highest service standard. Listed six days agoat Lion
Join a Leading FMCG company and grow your career!
- Work for leading industry brands within dairy and drinks
- Do you have a passion for Volume recruitment?
- Be part of a newly formed team
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education