Administration & Office Support, Design & Architecture, Insurance & Superannuation, Hospitality & Tourism, Management Jobs in Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Crown Melbourne Limited
We have an exciting opportunity for an energetic, highly motivated and driven individual that loves, lives and breathes hospitality.
- Uniform provided and laundered after each shift!
- Located in Southbank, access to public transport, discounted parking onsite!
- Respectful, positive, collaborative and supportive organization culture.
Listed four days agoat Restless EntertainmentWe run multiple venues in the CBD and we are on the lookout for new staff to join our team! If you're reliable, hard working and love RnB apply now! Listed six days agoat The NunneryCustomer service superstar wanted for awesome, fun, friendly backpackers in Fitzroy! Listed nine hours agoat Melbourne Parkview HotelLooking for a passionate bar professional to support Woods Bar and Hop Garden at the Meblourne Park View Hotel. Listed nine hours agoat Yarra Trams
Yarra Trams requires the services of an enthusiastic, motivated and experienced people leader.
- Be apart of the worlds largest tram network
- A Melbourne icon
- A great opportunity for a proven people leader
Listed six hours agoat McKinley Green Pty Ltd
Support the Director and General Manager of an Investment firm in the heart of the CBD. Part-Time position working 3 days/week
- CBD location
- Small Family office
- Great salary on offer
Listed five hours agoat The Ascott Limited
We are seeking an enthusiastic Customer Service professional to join our Guest Service team at Citadines on Bourke Melbourne!
- We want to help you grow & reach your full potential
- World leader in the industry
- Perfect opportunity for an aspiring hospitality/customer service professional!
Listed three days agoat STA Travel
Want to combine your passion for travel with your career? Come and join the fun at STA Travel - the place for people to #StartTheAdventure
- Recruitment day - 23 October
- Jump on 2 international trips within your first 12 months
- Amazing travel incentives, bonuses and educational trips
Listed three days agoat Hospo.HRCBD based venue seeking casual staff to deal with upcoming busy period! Listed six hours agoat HotelstaffPour the perfect pot for the punters at this years Spring Racing in all the race courses - work at all races followed by golf tennis and more! Listed two days agoat Corniche RestaurantBy joining Corniche Mediterranean, you will become a part of one of Southbank’s leading Lebanese and Middle Eastern restaurants. Listed six hours agoat TABCORP
This is an exciting opportunity for a Gaming Analyst to join our MAX Performance Solutions team in either Melbourne or Sydney!
- Collaborative and Inclusive Culture
- Enjoy Flexible Working
- Great team environment
Listed two days agoat Polepole Bar Pty LtdWe're looking for experienced and passionate staff to join a growing venue, serving up modern Melbourne food and drinks with a twist. Listed four days agoat Build For MeProfessional, polished appearance (for our open kitchen) Listed eleven hours agoat Sharp & Carter Business Support
Exciting opportunity for a passionate and polished Receptionist to be the face of this inclusive business, working in the Professional Services space!
- Excellent office culture
- Part-Time role, Mon - Fri, 1:00PM - 5:00PM
- Melbourne CBD location
Listed three days agoat Boutique Homes
Boutique Homes, part of the ABN Group Victoria, is a young and vibrant company and we are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our team.
- Central Docklands Location
- Talented Colours Team
- Attractive Renumeration Package
Listed six hours agoat France Soir RestaurantFrance-soir Restaurant is looking for a experienced kitchen hand to work in their busy South Yarra restaurant. Listed ten hours agoat Netball AustraliaNetball Australia is seeking a talented and experienced Graphic Design Coordinator to join an expanding in-house creative team. Listed five hours agoat Sharp & Carter Business Support
Exciting opportunity to provide excellent Administrative support to this dynamic and progressive Construction Firm, in a varied and challenging role!
- Permanent role
- Located in Richmond, near Public Transport
- Fantastic and tight-knit office culture
Listed five days agoat Megaphone Marketing
Assist the CEO with the daily runnings of one of Australia's coolest companies to work at. Room for progression and growth within Megaphone.
- Work at one of Australia's fastest digital agencies
- Incredible work perks and benefits
- A fun, intelligent forward thinking team.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education