Advertising, Arts & Media, Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Healthcare & Medical, Call Centre & Customer Service, Administration & Office Support, Audit - Internal, Company Secretaries Jobs in Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed fifteen hours agoat Public Sector People
Contact Centre Officer role in an outer Eastern council for a contract until Dec 2019. $38.82 p/h, must have call centre experience.
- Contact Centre Officer | Contract until Dec 2019
- Local Government - Council 1 hour East of CBD
- $38.83 p/h (+ super) | Call centre experience is essential
Listed three days agoat TwoScots Recruitment
Seeking data entry professions who are available immediately. Locations in the heart of the CBD.
- Flexible Hours!
- Attractive Salary
- Multiple position available in CBD!
Listed nine hours agoat Hays Contact Centres
Work with one of Australia's most recognisable mutual company!
- Melbourne CBD location
- From $28ph + Super
- Fantastic team culture
Listed four days agoat OfficeTeamSeeking temporary staff for short and long term assignments throughout the Melbourne CBD and inner suburbs. ASAP start! Listed fifteen hours agoat AccountAbility
Searching for an administration officer on a part time basis for a 6 months contact. Must have full unrestricted working rights.
- Part time role - Flexible
- Immediate start
- 6 month opportunity to perm
Listed seven days agoat Specsavers- Permanent roles available in Port Melbourne - Assist in the management of warehouse operations - Fantastic workplace culture with great benefits Listed twelve hours agoat WellsGray Recruitment Pty Ltd
Short and long term temporary assignments located in the city and inner suburbs.
- Office-based roles - Monday to Friday
- Short term and long term assignments
- Working holiday visa holders encouraged to apply
Listed three days agoat Hays Office Support
Fixed term document controller role based in Melbourne CBD. $56 dollars per hour.
- Attractive Hourly Rate
- Multinational Company
- Defence Force Exposure
Listed five hours agoat Parliament of VictoriaParliament of Victoria is seeking a part time administrative officer to provide high level administrative support to Council Committees. Listed four days agoat City of Stonnington
Looking for an opportunity to work for a top employer in a fun & supportive team? Diversify your administration skills within a HR environment.
- Exciting opportunity to utilise your strong administrative skills!
- Work for a leading inner city Council with endless training opportunities!
- Fantastic benefits, wellbeing programs, great location, fun team & more!
Listed fourteen hours agoat United Global Capital
If you’re an organised person with strong admin skills, who can also think creatively to solve problems, this could be the perfect role for you.
- Be part of an Elite Team
- Highly successful company providing private wealth services
- Opportunities for Career Progression
Listed thirteen hours agoat Surge Direct Pty LtdWe are looking for a lively and motivated Administrator & Recruiter to come and support our growing Melbourne team! Listed three days agoat Defence Health
Work in a contact centre that cares about its employees and members, where the main focus is on providing excellent customer service over KPI's
- Responsible for handling member health insurance queries
- Salary of $55,674 (package) plus generous staff benefits
- Join an Employer of Choice with a focus on employee wellbeing
Listed six hours agoat BIBA
Exciting opportunity to join an award winning RTO academy team.
- Full time position
- Supportive and friendly team environment
- Highly varied role, ideal for independent thinker
Listed four days agoat Options in FinanceFantastic opportunity in a growing team! CBD based, new offices, inclusive culture and variety of work! Australian citizenship a must! Listed two hours agoat The Malka Group Pty Ltd
Provide outstanding customer service as the first point of contact, coordinating all enquiries and assisting students and clients.
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Proactive mindset and excellent communication skills required
- Exceptional Customer Service skills required
Listed four days agoat MedHealth
To provide, as a member of a client services team, a range of professional, courteous, high quality front office telephony, reception and admin.
- Competitive salary
- New premises based on Collins Street
- Full-time opportunity
Listed fourteen hours agoat TalentpathTemporary opportunities within administrative support Listed one hour agoat KBH Solutions
Collection Officer/Customer Service required for Leading National Company based in the CBD. Great team culture, fantastic monthly bonuses.
- CBD - Close to public transport and Cheap Parking
- Monday to Friday
- Good Base + Super + Attractive Monthly Bonuses
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education