Advertising, Arts & Media, Legal, Information & Communication Technology, Speech Therapy, Financial Accounting & Reporting, Production, Planning & Scheduling, Psychology, Counselling & Social Work, Sales, Pattern Makers & Garment Technicians Jobs in Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Australian Institute of Superannuation Trustees
This fast-paced role will see you dealing with multiple stakeholders to provide IT support. A great opportunity to showcase your technical skills.
- Opportunity to utlise your IT Support skills
- Full-time permanent position - 35 hours per week
- Highly regarded membership association
Listed two days agoat Troocoo
One of our Not-For-Profit clients are currently going through a PC Refresh Project across VIC
- QLD Location
- March 2020 Start Date
- Contract Opportunity
Listed two days agoat Slater and Gordon Lawyers
You'll be in a team who are the first point of contact for IT incidents, problems & requests. You'll give advice & will assist in resolving issues.
- Centrally located in Melbourne CBD
- Supportive team with career development opportunities
- Fantastic staff benefits including five weeks leave
Listed four days agoat Rationale Group Pty Ltd
We're looking for an enthusiastic and motivated IT Support person to join RATIONALE's growing IT Team!
- Provide company-wide technical support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Level 1 Hardware and Software Support
- Career Progression with exposure and involvement in company-wide IT Projects
Listed one day agoat Viatek Technology Pty LtdWe need a Full time Service Desk Analyst who is a committed team player, looking to join a fast paced environment in Cremorne Melbourne Listed nineteen hours agoat TalenzaOur global client is currently seeking a Senior QA Engineer to work on a large scale project to replaces a business critical Management System. Listed one day agoat Experis AUValid WWCC check is mandatory, 3 months initial contract to work on adhoc/casual basis. No weekend work involved. Parkville location. Listed three days agoat Dental Health Services Victoria
We have an exciting vacancy for an ICT Services Officer to join our team at DHSV. You will be responsible for providing support to clinicians.
- Use your technical skills to help the patients of Victoria
- Fixed term full time for 12 months
- HS2 salary, plus super, ADO’s and salary packaging
Listed two days agoat Dental Health Services Victoria
We have a unique opportunity for a network engineer to use their technical skills to help the most in need Victorians.
- Ongoing full-time position
- $110,000 + superannuation + salary packaging
- Your work will support vulnerable Victorians better their oral health
Listed three days agoat ModeusAmazing opportunity for an enthusiastic software developer to enhance and expand their skills with the latest technologies. Listed three days agoat Equity Trustees Ltd
Busy role, responsible for the logging and resolution of 1st to 3rd level technical support to users.
- Join one of Australia's largest specialist trustee companies
- Flexible, rewarding, and supportive environment
- CBD location
Listed three hours agoat Micron21 Pty LtdMicron21 require a Trainee Data Centre Customer Support Agent to join our highly talented team to continue providing amazing support for our clients. Listed one day agoat Service Works Global Pty Ltd
Rapidly expanding international software company has a superb opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic Technical IT Helpdesk and Support Executive.
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus based on company performance (non-contractual)
- Opportunity for global mobility
Listed twenty hours agoat blueAPACHE
Due to ongoing growth we seek 6 support engineers to join our 24X7 Service Desk. MS Windows, AD, Exchange, Office 365, Citrix XenApp and Networking.
- Rapidly Growing Managed Services Provider With 30% Growth For The Last 10 Years
- Excellent Opportunities For Career Growth
- Passionate & Innovative Workplace - ARN Midmarket partner of the year 2019
Listed four days agoat FindIT Recruitment***NEW YEAR, NEW ROLE*** GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO CONTINUE YOUR IT CAREER WITH A PROGRESSIVE COMPANY***LOADS OF OPPORTUNITY Listed two days agoat Cirrus Networks
Come and join the Help Desk at Cirrus Networks - great team and internal opportunities.
- Perth St Georges Terrace Location
- Fast paced environment
- On – Call weekdays, weekends and public holidays preferred on a shift roster.
Listed twenty hours agoat Robert Half TechnologyFast-paced environment within the construction industry seeks a Level 2 Service Technician to join a close-knit and growing team. Listed four days agoat Bluefin Resources Pty LimitedLooking for an experienced end user support with exposure to Mac who is wanting to work 2 -3 days per week. Be the face of IT. Listed three days agoat Generation-e
Working with blue chip clients in a team of the highest calibre, you will provide exceptional support for Microsoft Enterprise Voice in SfB & Teams.
- Work alongside Microsoft Certified Masters and MVPs in an elite team
- Emphasis on work-life balance and personal development
- Opportunity for training, development and growth in a Microsoft Gold Partner
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education