Advertising, Arts & Media, Accounting, Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Trades & Services, Mining, Resources & Energy, Construction, Hospitality & Tourism Jobs in Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Shrine of Remembrance
Oversight of on-site and travelling exhibitions, collection development and preservation, student education and digital programming
- CAREER DEFINING LEADERSHIP ROLE
- 3–5 YEAR CONTRACT (NEGOTIABLE)
This is a featured jobat AJF Partnership
We know good people are hard to find, so we reward great work. Work with experienced teams on this fast paced retail account.
- Fast paced retail account .
- Central location
- Join an exceptional account with great Perks!
Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are currently on the lookout for casual staff for an immediate start. Listed six days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are seeking a bar and restaurant all-rounder to join our dynamic team based in Melbourne's CBD. Listed six days agoat Specsavers- Permanent roles available in Port Melbourne - Assist in the management of warehouse operations - Fantastic workplace culture with great benefits Listed five days agoat John HollandWe have an exciting & rare opportunity for TBM Operator trainees on a project that will shape Victoria. Listed two days agoat TFE HotelsAre you a customer service superstar? Join Australia's fastest-growing hotel group at this elegant heritage-listed hotel in the heart of Melbourne! Listed three days agoat Cushman & Wakefield
Play an active role in creating an exceptional resident and visitor experience for one of our key clients.
- Global Commercial Real Estate Company
- Permanent Opportunity
- Melbourne CBD Location
Listed ten days agoat Private AdvertiserCafé situated in popular Fitzroy hospitality precinct are on the lookout for casual and part-time staff for immediate start to join the team. Listed three days agoat Albert Park Yachting & Angling Club
Experienced Casual Bistro Register attendant required. At least 1 years experience, reliable, hard working, excellent customer service skills.
- Experience managing busy Bistro Cash Register / with light Kitchen Hand duties.
- Bayside location - ample parking - close to public transport
- Casual position 20 to 30 hours per week over a 4-day roster.
Listed three days agoat Jora LocalA bar in Melbourne is seeking a casual Host / Hostess (up to 40 hours per week) to join our team. Listed two days agoat Connect Facilities
Bring your exceptional customer service and problem solving skills and assist in maintaining our Iconic Melbourne buildings!
- Work in incredible Melbourne buildings
- Opportunity for career progression
- Gym facilities, Pilates, MVP nights, team social events
Listed four days agoat CHT Architects
Collingwood | Do you love Xero? | Know all things Excel? | Entry Level Position | Small Team | Training | General Accounts Exposure
- Junior Position with Mentoring and Development
- Modern Eclectic Design Office
- Broad Accounts Generalist Role
Listed three days agoat Customworks Australia PTY LTDVery hands on casual factory position focusing on the assembly of small parts by hand at speed. Fast paced factory floor. Listed nine days agoat Causeway HotelsGuest Service Agent / Receptionist - Front Office required for busy inner city hotel chain situated in Melbourne CBD. Immediate start available. Listed four days agoat JetstarJetstar’s vision is to make the world more accessible, and our mission is to set the standard for everyday low fares, fun travel and great value... Listed six days agoat Cliftons
Cliftons Melbourne (Collins St) is looking for an experienced events/customer service professional to join our tight-knit team as Floor Coordinator.
- Engaging and upbeat team environment
- Join a growing and progressive business
- Take ownership of your floor!
Listed eleven hours agoat ThompsonCook | We Only Do Accounting
Rare opportunity for a payroll officer to join one of Australia most reputable companies on a part time basis
- Circa $100k package | Part-time, 3 days a week
- Top ASX technology company with a Melbourne head office
- Innovative, dynamic and inclusive culture | City fringe location
Listed two days agoat Vicinity Centres
Provide in-centre communication, coordination and information services for our customers providing an enjoyable experience.
- Work with one of Forbes' Top 20 'World's Best Employers'
- Part time opportunity to join Emporium Concierge Team
- Would suit customer service pro with experience in retail, hotels or hospitality
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education