Advertising, Arts & Media, Industrial Engineering, Nursing - Aged Care, COO & MD, Nursing - Management, Automotive Engineering, Product Management & Development Jobs in Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed seven hours agoat AIRAH
An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated journalist and/or sub-editor to join the Communications Team at AIRAH
- Full-time role at a peak industry body
- Successful print and digital publisher
- Opportunity to tell positive stories about sustainability
Listed five days agoat Palace CinemasA rare opportunity for an experienced Event Manager to join the team at Palace Cinemas Listed one day agoat Prime Creative MediaPrime Creative Media is seeking a junior business to business journalist looking for the next step in their career. Listed two hours agoat National Gallery of VictoriaThe NGV is seeking an Exhibitions Coordinator to coordinate the logistical and operational aspects of the exhibitions and collections program. Listed five days agoat Australian Associated PressBased in our Southbank office • Casual role • Close to public transport, shops and restaurants Listed eight days agoat Wall StreetThe National Basketball League are looking for an eager Events Intern to join their team for a 3 month internship. Listed four days agoat L'Oreal
Exciting opportunity for a talented Junior Product Manager to support some of our prestige brands!
- Saint Kilda Road Location
- Ongoing training and development in team
- Support our brands Kerastase and Shu Umera
Listed two hours agoat SAI Global
Due to a change in within our Editorial team, we have a permanent full-time Legal Editor position available.
- Excellent location
- Suitable for driven entry level or graduate candidates
- Great insight into the Legal sector
Listed one day agoat Solomon PartnershipGreat opportunity for a Mac professional to join the studio team working in fast paced Cremorne based ad agency. Full or part time. Listed four days agoat Engage Digital PartnersAn opportunity has arisen for a content producer to work in our new Melbourne office, working on some exciting projects. Listed one day agoat Vudoo Pty Ltd
We’re looking for a Project Manager/Digital Producer to work with our dynamic bunch of production people.
- Exposure to the future of video marketing
- A clear career path you can craft and control
- To go to work in Melbourne’s coolest neighbourhood
Listed eleven days agoat BrandX Talent Pty LtdBrandX Talent are Recruiting!!! This is your opportunity to join an exciting and dynamic team, working on some of Australia's leading brands! Listed five days agoat The Photo Booth Guys AustraliaPhoto Booth Attendant & Photographer required to join our team and work at some of the best events in and around Melbourne! Listed six days agoat Ovato Creative Services
Coordinate campaigns for a leading retail business. Work as part of a professional and energetic creative team based in Southbank.
- Coordinate campaigns end-to-end, based on site at a major Australian retailer
- Work for Australia's leading media, marketing and printing company
- 2.5 yr contract in a collaborative and creative environment
Listed eight hours agoat Monkeyboat PicturesExperienced photographers required for kindergarten and childcare centre work, to start late February. See details. Listed one day agoat Full Circle Talent Group
Great opportunity for an experience Product Manager looking for a great culture and ability to manage your category with autonomy and accountability
- Exciting and versatile product marketing role with market leading brand
- Exciting culture with great people and enjoyable work environment
- Well known national brands that is continually looking to innovate
Listed four days agoat Heart FoundationNew position created to develop a consistent style for the development of health content & to edit it for medical accuracy and clarity. Listed six days agoat M&T Resources
We are looking for an experienced National Business Development Manager with previous health not-for-profit sales experience.
- $110K Including Super + Potential bonus
- Based in Melbourne CBD
- Permanent Position
Listed twenty two hours agoat Uniting AgeWell
Newly created opportunity for a full time fixed term for 6 months, registered nurse that is customer focused and committed to person centred care.
- 6 month fixed term day shift Monday to Friday Position
- Preston Location
- Reputable and progressive values-based organisation
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education