Advertising, Arts & Media, Marketing & Communications, Industrial Engineering, Nursing - Aged Care, COO & MD, Nursing - Management, CEO Jobs in Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Brown Family Wine Group
Contribute to the growth and profitability of BB portfolio of brands through strategy development & implementation of brand plans. Wine discounts.
- One of Australia's leading family owned wine companies
- Market leading brands
- Richmond location
Listed four days agoat Munro Footwear Group
Bring your Marketing & PR experience to this newly created role to join our People & Culture team and oversee all internal & external communications!
- Join MFG Australia's leading Multi Branded Fashion Footwear Group - 290+ stores
- State of the Art Office in Abbotsford with Gym incl PT, Basketball Court & Cafe!
- New role with career progression & development opportunities!
Listed four days agoat The Cannabis CompanyWould you like to work with Australia's #1 Cannabis Lifestyle brand? Our industry is young and hungry, and we're looking for our next team member. Listed two days agoat Carlton Football Club
Carlton Football Club is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Media and Communications Coordinator to join the team.
- Opportunity to join an elite sporting organisation
- Work with a high profile and iconic brand in a key media role
- Carlton North location as the iconic Ikon Park
Listed two days agoat Mayers Recruitment Pty Ltd
As St Hilda's College's first point of contact, provide high level professionalism across all interactions & help facilitate a sense of belonging.
- Dynamic new role
- Inspiring College Community
- Parkville location with car parking provided
Listed seventeen hours agoat New GuernicaArtistic Director for New Guernica Listed five days agoat Stomping Ground Brewing Co
We're looking for a passionate overachiever to join our dynamic and innovative team to share our love of great beer with our community and beyond!
- Leading independent craft brewer
- Unique opportunity to expand your marketing career
- Work in a fast paced, creative and collaborative team
Listed one day agoat Inject Pty Ltd
Leverage your digital expertise across a range of marketing functions in an innovative and sustainability focused company.
- Create content, campaigns and manage social media platforms
- Receive mentoring from a senior marketing expert
- Help global tech brands shift their environmental impact
Listed nine days agoat CrocmediaCrocmedia is looking for a talented Art Director to join our AFL Record publication team based in Southbank Listed two days agoat Kogan.com
You will be managing Kogan.com Social Media channels and developing strategies for increasing following and engagement.
- A newly created exciting role
- Be part of a our driven Marketing team
- Work in a vibrant South Melbourne location
Listed four days agoat Red Bull Australia Pty Ltd
Bring to life Red Bull Marketing initiatives across Student Marketing, Sports and our Media Network in VIC&TAS!
- Are you a talented Field Marketeer looking for your dream role?
- Passionate about leading and coaching others to be their best?
- Join a company where you'll be valued, engaged and inspired!
Listed three days agoat Melbourne Business School
Engage with a range of stakeholders to deliver significant and extraordinary events for our School's audiences.
- Prestigious internationally recognised Business School
- Full time position located in Carlton, Melbourne
- Excellent opportunity to make the role your own
Listed four days agoat VicTrackThe Communications & Engagement Specialist will manage the communications and stakeholder engagement for VicTrack. Listed two days agoat David Jones Limited
A rare and exciting opportunity to join our newly created in-house Paid Search team and support strategy and performance.
- Opportunity to develop your career in a leading international retail business
- New & Modern offices based in Richmond
- Staff Discount across David Jones, Country Road, Trenery, Witchery, Mimco + more
Listed three days agoat Great Southern Press
We are looking for an Event Coordinator to assist in delivering our annual calendar of events. The role is a full-time, 12 month contract.
- Role suitable to gain valuable event management experience
- Young and dynamic team
- Relaxed and fun company culture
Listed two days agoat Ecosa
Exciting opportunity to join a fast growing company.
- Immediate Opportunity/Immediate Start
- rapidly growing startup with a fun, high performance culture
- Incredible office, central location, awesome people
Listed six days agoat Impress Photography
Property/architectural photographers required. Experience preferred but not essential. Full time and casual positions available.
- Monday to Friday work - Full time and Contract Positions Available
- Potential to grow within our team
- Inner Eastern Suburbs and Bayside + Western Suburbs work
Listed three days agoat Michael Cassel Group
As Deputy Stage Manager, you will help lead the stage management team in delivering a world-class production to Australian audiences.
- The opportunity to work on a world-class, large-scale commercial production
- The chance to exercise your exemplary leadership and communication skills
- A creative and exciting, fast-paced and dynamic work environment
Listed two days agoat Atlantic Group ®The [A] team is now seeking an experienced Event Manager to join our Major Events team in the delivery of an internationally renowned major event! Listed two days agoat Pass Global Pty LtdALTEC College is looking for a Visual Communications Coordinator who can coordinate social media calendar, create content and develop campaigns.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education