Advertising, Arts & Media, Marketing & Communications, Industrial Engineering, Nursing - Aged Care, COO & MD, Nursing - Management Jobs in Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat JB Hi Fi Group Pty Ltd
We have a great opportunity within our Marketing team for an Online Merchandising Assistant!
- FANTASTIC CAREER OPPORTUNITY
- GENEROUS TEAM MEMBER DISCOUNTS
- SUPPORT OFFICE, SOUTHBANK
Listed one day agoat Danone CBS Talent
A role where you will be able to immerse yourself in all things brand management whilst learning on the job to develop your career
- A role within an organisation that encourages growth
- Work in a supportive environment
- New offices based in St Kilda
Listed four days agoat Racing Victoria Ltd
Are you a Social Media ninja looking for a rewarding career in a sporting industry?
- Permanent Opportunity
- Flemington based
- Free Parking and Accessible to Trams
Listed one day agoat Loup
Develop and deliver the strategy of original and organic social content across Loup’s key clients and celebrity programs as a Social Media Strategist.
- Join the global leader in on-demand digital health and fitness products
- Work with world-class talent and drive business performance from social activity
- Convenient Cremorne location
Listed one day agoat Evolution Health
Join the Life-Space marketing team during an exciting period of transformation and growth in both Australia and China.
- Life Space - Australia’s fastest growing probiotic brand
- Opportunity to be part of a talented and passionate marketing team
- A leader in the global probiotic industry
Listed seventeen hours agoat The University Of MelbourneBecome part of a collaborative team using your design and communications skills to support cancer in primary care research in Australia. Listed two days agoat History Teachers’ Association of Victoria
This is a busy, diverse and responsible role within a high-performing and happy team. Your skills and energy will be valued here.
- Edit and grow an esteemed professional journal
- Work closely with teachers and other educators
- Enjoy a truly positive organisational culture
Listed two days agoat Lloyd Connect
Exciting opportunity to help drive the success of this iconic event in 2020 by securing sponsorship, driving supporter engagement & attendee numbers.
- Be responsible for securing sponsorship via corporates &/or private donors.
- Join High Profile Non-Profit org. based in Parkville for a 12 month contract.
- Opportunity to be involved in Melbourne’s premier Anniversary Dinner for 2020!
Listed nine days agoat Brown Family Wine Group
Contribute to the growth and profitability of BB portfolio of brands through strategy development & implementation of brand plans. Wine discounts.
- One of Australia's leading family owned wine companies
- Market leading brands
- Richmond location
Listed three days agoat Australasian College for Emergency MedicineThe key purpose of this part-time (0.6FTE) role is to project coordinate & deliver multiple events across Australia and New Zealand for our members. Listed three days agoat Southern Cross Austereo
Australia's largest entertainment media company is on the hunt for a talented Campaign Creative Writer to join 'The Studio' team in Melbourne!
- Work for Australia's biggest entertainment media company!
- Excellent benefits, including flexible working arrangements and entertainment
- Join SCA's 'The Studio', an industry leading creative commercialization team!
Listed two days agoat Australian Venue CoAn amazing opportunity has opened up to join a world-class hospitality group in the marketing team. Listed five days agoat Grande ExhibitionsTHE LUME Melbourne is looking for a Technical Director and an Assistant Technical Director Listed one day agoat David Jones Limited
Join our rapidly expanding CRM & Loyalty team and facilitate the growth and success of our recently launched David Jones Loyalty program.
- Exciting newly created role
- Opportunity to make an impact
- Career progression and professional development
Listed three days agoat Totem MarketingWant to work in the world of beer, wine and spirits? We're looking for an impressive account manager and communications specialist to do just that. Listed three days agoat A3 RecruitmentA great role in a boutique Collingwood agency, for a traffic/studio manager. Fabulous collaborative team. Listed two days agoat Hays Marketing
Marketing Coordinator opportunity with a leading accounting organisation in Melbourne's CBD.
- Excellent opportunity to step up in a generalist marketing role
- Work creatively and collaboratively with a great company and team
- Competitive salary and convenient location in the CBD
Listed five days agoat Heart FoundationJoin our supportive Marketing, Media & Communications team and help fight the single biggest killer of Australians - heart disease. Listed two days agoat Robert WaltersThe Internal Communications Adviser will play a key role in developing employee engagement content within a contact center for a large bank. Listed three days agoat The Guild GroupGreat Opportunity for Marketing Super-Super stars! Take your marketing flair and superannuation knowledge beyond! Winner Innovation award 2019
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education