Advertising, Arts & Media, CEO & General Management, Insurance & Superannuation, Farming, Animals & Conservation, Call Centre & Customer Service, Healthcare & Medical, Retail & Consumer Products, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators Jobs in Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat CAM Promotions
$25 per hour - $1000+ per week - Monday to Friday - Backpackers Welcome
- Industry Leading Pay - $1000+ per week - Manager Positions Available
- Full product and Industry training - Management Opportunities
- CULTURE: We work on a work hard/play hard mantra with weekly rewards and prizes
Listed four days agoat Zoos VictoriaCasual positions based at Melbourne Zoo
$30.18 per hour Listed two days agoat AVJennings
Cross-functional collaboration of sales, marketing and customer service whilst growing customer satisfaction and engagement.
- Grow customer satisfaction and engagement
- Lead cross-functional teams covering regions in Australia and New Zealand
- Location: Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne. Ability to travel is required.
Listed two days agoat My JoblistEnjoy talking with people and customer service? Then Fusion Collab has an exciting opportunity for you! Listed four days agoat Arts Centre MelbourneSeeking customer focused individuals to join the Ticketing Team at Arts Centre Melbourne. Listed five days agoat people2peopleA Fantastic Opportunity for a Customer Service Consultant in Melbourne's CBD Listed seven days agoat Melbourne Geriatrician Group
We are seeking a Junior Administration Assistant to join our fast growing Specialist Medical Practice.
- Great Southbank Location in high end Corporate offices
- Small passionate and friendly team of medical professionals and staff
- Make a difference to peoples lives
Listed six days agoat Australian Taxation Office
Passionate about customer service? Casual positions available in 2020 to join the ATO’s vibrant and fast-paced Service Delivery environment.
- Flexible casual work across a range of shift times
- Competitive pay and superannuation benefits
- A culture that is customer focused and future oriented
Listed six days agoat Hays Contact Centres
Work with one of Australia's most recognisable mutual company!
- CBD Location - Near Public Transport!
- Great hourly rate from $30ph + super
- Be part of a great team
Listed three days agoat Employment OfficeLooking for a rewarding career path in a new industry? Come on a journey with us! Listed two days agoat My JoblistWe currently have 5 openings for full-time Entry-level Sales Assistants to join our team! Listed two days agoat My JoblistGrowing Marketing Company is searching for sales driven and energetic individuals keen for career progression - Their next group of SUPERSTARS! Listed fifteen hours agoat My JoblistAre you career hungry? Are you looking for career progression? We're seeking results driven & confident individuals who to achieve beyond expectation Listed three days agoat kemble wang orthopaedicsMedical secretary/personal assistant to a surgeon starting out in private practice. Let's build something worthwhile together! Listed three days agoat Australian Financial Complaints Authority Limited
We are looking for a customer focused, proactive Membership Services Officer to be part of our Communications and Stakeholder Relations team
- Melbourne or Sydney location
- Shine in a customer focused role
- Positive workplace culture that trusts and believes in staff
Listed three days agoat National Australia Bank
Kick start your banking career with this entry level phone based role. No banking experience required.
- Permanent full time fixed shift | Role based in Docklands
- Base salary + Bonus + Financial & Lifestyle benefits
- On the job training | Regular coaching & progression opportunities
Listed three days agoat Culture Kings
Join our team and grow with a globally recognised brand. Hiring talented Christmas Casual Streetwear Specialists now!!!
- Work with a globally recognised brand
- Generous staff discounts
- Supportive team culture & environment
Listed eleven days agoat Hays Contact Centres
Contact Centre Officer job, located in Melbourne's CBD with attractive salary/ hourly rate.$27-32.00 per hour.
- Interviewing Now
- Fantastic opportunity
- Temporary ongoing role | Attractive full-time hours
Listed three days agoat IPAThis a great opportunity for someone to expand and untilise their customer service skills in a friendly and rewarding environment.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education