Marketing & Communications, CEO & General Management, Science & Technology, Planning & Scheduling, Management Jobs in Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed thirty one minutes agoat Carlton Football Club
The Carlton Football Club is seeking an Events Coordinator to join their Commercial Operations team.
- Exciting opportunity to join an elite sporting organisation
- Play a key role on match days and with major Club events
- Work with a high profile and iconic brand
Listed four days agoat Institute of Public Administration Australia
A great role for an experienced event coordinator to plan and deliver corporate events for our Public Sector members.
- Fantastic opportunity to coordinate large and small corporate events
- Great company culture, exciting work, supportive team
- Convenient CBD location and with salary packaging benefits
Listed thirteen days agoat Jigsaw Corporation Pty LtdGreat 6 month contract to support the Events and Sponsorship team within reputable members services org. 3 days a week. Imm start. Listed thirteen days agoat Private Advertiser
To operationally manage the Company, its growth, culture, reputation and stakeholders.
- CBD Location
- Work closely with the Managing Director
- Oversee operational excellence
Listed six days agoat Slade Group
This is a rare opportunity to coordinate corporate events, within a globally recognised and respected members organisation.
- Flexible Work Environment
- True Career Development Opportunities
- Travel across Sydney, Brisbane & Melbourne
Listed four days agoat 2XUAre you passionate about Marketing and Events? Join the team that helps world champion and everyday athletes to multiply their performance. Listed seven days agoat Pharmacy AllianceGrow your career with a growing company! Fantastic team culture. Free gym onsite. Genuine support with L&D goals. Immediate start needed. Listed four days agoat Visit VictoriaThe Regional Events Coordinator provides research, project coordination, marketing and administrative support to the Regional Events team. Listed three days agoat Woolshed Pub
Woolshed Restaurant/Bar/Events is seeking a highly organised candidate with experience in functions and events
- Unparalleled experience working within one of Melbourne's leading venues
- Generous Salary including parking
- Healthy work life balance
Listed fifty seven minutes agoat VicRoads
Opportunity to work in an exciting transition time for Department of Transport until June 2020.
- Based in Spring St, Melbourne
- VPS3 $67,866 - $82,404 + 9.5% super
- Flexible, Family Friendly working arrangements
Listed six hours agoat Greythorn Experis>>> Join this Brand Marketing team and play a key role in enhancing our beautiful landscape for both locals and guests to Victoria >>> Listed five days agoat JT. Production Management
An exciting opportunity exits for an Event & Marketing Officer to join our team to help deliver a series of dynamic projects.
- Fun, friendly and supportive work environment
- Diverse range of clientele and projects to event manage
- Immediate start
Listed six days agoat Hays Marketing
12 month contract opportunity within a State Government organisation
- *State Government Organisation
- *CBD Location
- *12 month contract | Immediate Start
Listed four days agoat Allied ExpressWe are looking for someone who can manage and lead a well-structured state team, focused on service operational quality and revenue growth Listed five days agoat The Royal Children's HospitalAn exciting opportunity has arisen to join the RCH family! We are seeking a creative and passionate Production Assistant in a part time role Listed two hours agoat Michael PageA new role for an experienced Marketing Officer to join a busy and interesting organization on a part-time basis. Listed five days agoat The Royal Children's HospitalAn exciting opportunity has arisen to join the RCH family! We are seeking a creative and passionate Production Assistant in a part time role Listed ten hours agoat Melbourne Convention and Exhibition CentreThis is a great opportunity for a passionate social media professional to join our in-house Communications team in a fixed term full time (12 months) Listed five hours agoat Swinburne University of Technology
The Communications & Project Officer maintains and strengthens the University’s Work Integrated Learning placement offerings for Swinburne students
- Join Swinburne’s Professional Placements team
- HEW 5: $68,506 - $75,176 + 17% superannuation
- Full time, 6 month fixed-term opportunity, Hawthorn location
Listed thirty one minutes agoat AGL Energy
Strategic Commercial role designed to enable customer growth, partnering with Marketing Leaders to increase customer engagement and build advocacy.
- Design and execute commercial partnership strategies
- Commercial leadership role supporting Marketing Leadership team
- Join a highly progressive, inclusive, flexible, and customer focused team
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education