Marketing & Communications, CEO & General Management, Science & Technology, Planning & Scheduling, Media Strategy, Planning & Buying Jobs in Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site Listed three days agoat Institute of Public Administration Australia
A great role for an experienced event coordinator to plan and deliver corporate events for our Public Sector members.
- Fantastic opportunity to coordinate large and small corporate events
- Great company culture, exciting work, supportive team
- Convenient CBD location and with salary packaging benefits
Listed twelve days agoat Jigsaw Corporation Pty LtdGreat 6 month contract to support the Events and Sponsorship team within reputable members services org. 3 days a week. Imm start. Listed twelve days agoat Private Advertiser
To operationally manage the Company, its growth, culture, reputation and stakeholders.
- CBD Location
- Work closely with the Managing Director
- Oversee operational excellence
Listed three days agoat 2XUAre you passionate about Marketing and Events? Join the team that helps world champion and everyday athletes to multiply their performance. Listed six days agoat Pharmacy AllianceGrow your career with a growing company! Fantastic team culture. Free gym onsite. Genuine support with L&D goals. Immediate start needed. Listed two days agoat Woolshed Pub
Woolshed Restaurant/Bar/Events is seeking a highly organised candidate with experience in functions and events
- Unparalleled experience working within one of Melbourne's leading venues
- Generous Salary including parking
- Healthy work life balance
Listed five days agoat Slade Group
This is a rare opportunity to coordinate corporate events, within a globally recognised and respected members organisation.
- Flexible Work Environment
- True Career Development Opportunities
- Travel across Sydney, Brisbane & Melbourne
Listed three days agoat Visit VictoriaThe Regional Events Coordinator provides research, project coordination, marketing and administrative support to the Regional Events team. Listed four days agoat The Royal Children's HospitalAn exciting opportunity has arisen to join the RCH family! We are seeking a creative and passionate Production Assistant in a part time role Listed four days agoat JT. Production Management
An exciting opportunity exits for an Event & Marketing Officer to join our team to help deliver a series of dynamic projects.
- Fun, friendly and supportive work environment
- Diverse range of clientele and projects to event manage
- Immediate start
Listed four days agoat The Royal Children's HospitalAn exciting opportunity has arisen to join the RCH family! We are seeking a creative and passionate Production Assistant in a part time role Listed four days agoat HOBAN RecruitmentPassionate about Event Management and looking to broaden your career in a well known Federal Government Agency to make a difference? Geelong based. Listed five days agoat Hays Marketing
12 month contract opportunity within a State Government organisation
- *State Government Organisation
- *CBD Location
- *12 month contract | Immediate Start
Listed three days agoat Allied ExpressWe are looking for someone who can manage and lead a well-structured state team, focused on service operational quality and revenue growth Listed two days agoat GfK ANZ Pty LtdField Interviewers-GfK Work with global market research agency in a casual Face-to-Face Interviewer role for 4 days per week. Listed eleven days agoat Australian Institute of Company Directors
Join our programs team in supporting high impact programs and services to members and directors across Victoria.
- Opportunity for a proven corporate event and membership administrator.
- Work with a committed and friendly team of professionals.
- Permanent opportunity based in Melbourne central location.
Listed five days agoat Alex KaarJoin the ELT of this prestigious Independent Girls' Catholic School Listed two days agoat The Smith FamilyThe Smith Family is a national, independent children’s charity helping disadvantaged Australians to get the most out of their education Listed two days agoat CharterhouseFantastic local government opportunity | Growing organisation | Immediate start
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education