Human Resources & Recruitment, Retail & Consumer Products, Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Community Services & Development, Science & Technology Jobs in Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat CSL Limited
Varied role, you will be key point of contract for our China team.
- Leading biopharmaceutical company
- Support our China Operations
- 12 Month Mat Leave Contract
This is a featured jobat Fuse Recruitment
Outstanding Leadership opportunity to drive the Sales Strategy within a growing Recruitment Business.
- Key Sales Role with a Growing Company
- Fantastic Remuneration and Benefits
- Awesome Company Culture
Listed one day agoat Siemens Mobility Pty. Ltd. PO: 4508546784
We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Talent Acquisition Professional to join our HR team in Docklands, Melbourne.
- 18 months contract - Maternity leave cover
- Be part of a large organisation with exceptional reputation in the industry
- Be part of a role with immense challenge
Listed one day agoat Sterning Group
Perfect opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner or Senior HR Advisor ready to step up into a true generalist position in Melbourne CBD.
- Global Tech organisation
- Autonomous position reporting to Head of HR based in Sydney
- Good mix of generalist, projects and implementing process
Listed two days agoat Vetpartners Australia
We are seeking a highly experienced Learning and Development Coach and Trainer to be based in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane.
- Interview NOW!
- Unique opportunity to make a significant impact
- Work for a Growing Company
Listed six days agoat Private AdvertiserAn exciting opportunity to join a dynamic organisation committed to transformation change and lead a the business partnering function Listed three days agoat Louis Vuitton
Immerse yourself within the world’s iconic luxury brand, experience the Louis Vuitton journey and be part of our dynamic and high performing team!
- Work for a Global leader in Luxury Retail
- Unparalleled career opportunities both locally and internationally
- Be part of a Passionate and High Performing team
Listed twenty three hours agoat Hays Human Resources
Not For Profit HR Systems Analyst based in Melbourne CBD
- 12 month FTC
- Competitive salary
- CBD based role
Listed four hours agoat Gratis RecruitmentThis role is responsible for developing and implementing the diversity and inclusion strategy and framework Listed three days agoat Evolution HealthA brilliant opportunity to partner with a growing global business that demonstrates a genuine care factor for people, customers and society. Listed twenty two hours agoat Olympic Winter Institute of AustraliaThe People and Performance Coordinator will ensure best practice systems and policies in the areas of HR, governance and athlete contracts. Listed one day agoat Tandem Partners
Join a high performing fun team, and recruit across a broad and diverse portfolio of roles!
- Closely partner with hiring managers and senior stakeholders
- 12 month fixed term contract - CBD Location
- Salary circa $75, 000 to $85, 000 package
Listed two days agoat Anglicare Victoria
Permanent position offering flexible hours and attractive penalty rates. Full or part time position based from Collingwood.
- Applications for full time and part time considered
- Flexible working arrangements and attractive penalty rates
- Varied and dynamic position based from our Collingwood office
Listed one day agoat First State Super
Exciting opportunity for an experienced L&D professional to partner with employees and managers to deliver quality learning and development outcomes!
- Melbourne CBD location in growing organisation
- Fun and supportive team who value flexibility and diversity
- Enjoy a varied role and engage/ interact with a variety of stakeholders
Listed three hours agoat The University Of MelbourneResearch Fellow based within Metabolism & Diabetes Laboratory in Dept of Physiology and will perform supervised research Listed two hours agoat DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE AND WATER RESOURCES
Lead widely distributed teams across northern or southern Australia conducting surveillance at the border for mosquitoes or plant pests and diseases.
- Supervise experienced surveillance staff across northern or southern Aust
- Ongoing (permanent) positions
- Play a role in preventing entry of exotic pests/diseases by early detection
Listed two days agoat King & Wood MallesonsThis HR Coodinator role is offered as a part-time (3 days per week), 12 month contract. Listed three days agoat Schnitz Pty Ltd
Join our People and Culture Team in Talent Acquisition and manage the selection process for all Support Office and Restaurant Management positions.
- Join a welcome and supportive team culture
- South Yarra Location
- Excellent work environment with many benefits including a free-to-use gym
Listed twenty hours agoat McKinley Green Pty Ltd
Looking for your dream job?? Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Work for an industry leader who truly values their employees.
- Excellent remuneration and benefits on offer!
- Career development!
- Great culture!
Listed three hours agoat The University Of MelbourneResearch Fellow based within Metabolism & Diabetes Laboratory in Dept of Physiology and will perform supervised research Listed six days agoat FourQuarters Recruitment
Highly sought after Aus financial services firm, CBD HQ, are seeking a skilled Talent Acquisition Specialist for a 12 month (daily rate) contract.
- Australian Investment Manager
- Diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture
- 12 month daily rate contract, with possibility of extension
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education