Human Resources & Recruitment, Mining, Resources & Energy, Retail & Consumer Products, Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Community Services & Development, Insurance & Superannuation Jobs in Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat SEEK Limited
Provide a superior service to a portfolio of Recruiter clients through understanding their sourcing strategy and making product recommendations.
- Global leader in the creation and operation of digital employment markets
- Internal account management role
- 12 month contract in a highly energised Sales team
This is a featured jobat RUBIX
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you will play a pivotal role in attracting awesome, talented individuals in Cloud, Software and Data Engineering
- A passion for all things Digital in an innovative Technology company
- Total responsibility for managing end-to-end talent acquisition
- CBD based with great benefits
Listed four days agoat Randstad - IndustrialSeeking pick/packers to work with the biggest surf and skate brand in Port Melbourne.
Ongoing M-F day shifts $30+ an hour. Listed seven days agoat The Next Step
Values driven organisation with true care for its members. Key focus on ensuring continual business success through a period of change - digitisation.
- Lead a People & Culture Team of your own, shaping the future of this business!
- Successful superannuation fund in Melbourne CBD.
- Permanent position | Circa $145K package.
Listed two hours agoat Sedgwick Australia Pty Ltd
Sedgwick are seeking a Regional Area Manager within our Loss Adjusting Services division.
- 50 year history; 21,000+ colleagues; 65 countries and Sedgwick is still growing
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- Genuine career progression in a truly global organisation
Listed eleven days agoat Maven TeamsJoin a high-growth professional services business as a trusted People & Culture advisor. Tackle unique challenges and grow your career. Listed three days agoat News Corp Australia
Rare opportunity to join the Good Friday Appeal; an important part of the Victorian calendar with thousands of volunteers coming together
- Be a part of Victoria’s largest community based charity
- Collaborate with a small and passionate team with a great working culture!
- Southbank location
Listed five days agoat Quest PersonnelJunior Buyer role with a major retail brand working across ladies wear categories (Wovens, Cut and Sew). Listed three days agoat RACV
Are you a passionate people professional looking for your next opportunity to make an impact?
- Join one of RACV’s affiliate companies
- Lead and shape the P&C strategy
- Melbourne CBD location
Listed seven days agoat VestasThe Territory Manager – Service role is a senior management position proactively leading and managing service activities across a number of Wind Farms Listed one hour agoat Quest Personnel
Opportunity for a Retail Project Coordinator to join a growing store development team with a national retailer.
- Major International Retailer
- Significant opportunity for career progression and growth
- Busy all rounder position
Listed eighteen hours agoat IntoWork AustraliaAre you a passionate People & Performance Manager wanting to make an amazing impact on this dynamic business and their leaders? Listed five days agoat Australian UnityTwo newly created roles are available in our expanding Learning team! Design, develop, deliver, evaluate and maintain learning solutions. Listed five days agoat Private Advertiser
The P&C Coordinator is an independent HR role. Responsible for supporting current and prospective employees across the employee life cycle.
- Luxury Women's Brand - Australian Label
- Use your fashion and/or retail experience within this P&C Generalist role
- Richmond location - Part-time role
Listed seven minutes agoat WorkfastWorkfast requires Night Shift Railway Station graffiti removal, painting and general maintenance crew members for works around Melbourne Metro Listed seven days agoat AustralianSuperWe are seeking a People & Culture Advisor to join our growing P&C team and provide operational support across the entire colleague life-cycle. Listed four days agoat BRC - Recruitment
SEEK short summary
- 2 week Temp Role
- CBD Location
Listed four days agoat Heart FoundationThe Heart Foundation is seeking a Volunteer Development Advisor based in Melbourne or Sydney to join our supportive People & Culture team. Listed five days agoat Tandem Partners
Great opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor looking to join a fast paced, national organisation!
- Permanent Role
- Central Melbourne Location
- Salary: $100,000 - $110,000
Listed three hours agoat Genius DirectWork from an i-pad! Backpackers welcome. Brand New Albert park office, Lots of Fun ! $1200+ week OTE to be a marketing nomad ! Listed three days agoat Spotlight Pty Ltd
HR professional looking to join our forever growing retail brands & further develop their HR skills - Must have exposure to employee relations, Apply!
- Salary + Super + Profit Share
- Career & professional development
- Dynamic team culture & Work / Life balance
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education