Human Resources & Recruitment, Mining, Resources & Energy, Farming, Animals & Conservation, Science & Technology, Management - Area/Multi-site Jobs in Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed five days agoat The Next Step
Values driven organisation with true care for its members. Key focus on ensuring continual business success through a period of change - digitisation.
- Lead a People & Culture Team of your own, shaping the future of this business!
- Successful superannuation fund in Melbourne CBD.
- Permanent position | Circa $145K package.
Listed nine days agoat Maven TeamsJoin a high-growth professional services business as a trusted People & Culture advisor. Tackle unique challenges and grow your career. Listed five days agoat VestasThe Territory Manager – Service role is a senior management position proactively leading and managing service activities across a number of Wind Farms Listed twenty two hours agoat RACV
Are you a passionate people professional looking for your next opportunity to make an impact?
- Join one of RACV’s affiliate companies
- Lead and shape the P&C strategy
- Melbourne CBD location
Listed nine days agoat Tandem Partners
Join a progressive global accounting firm as their P & C Business Partner supporting a direct report and driving strategic initiatives!
- Located in Melbourne's CBD
- Salary package circa $115,000 to $125,000
- People leadership opportunity available
Listed four days agoat ColesAs the P&C BP supporting our Digital team, you’ll be at the forefront of change whilst working with our leaders to develop a high performance culture. Listed one day agoat Carlton United Breweries
Set the strategic direction for safety and risk across Australia, ensuring compliance with internal processes and leading the development of policy.
- Set the strategic direction for safety and risk across Australia
- Work for the world's largest brewer
- Talk to us about working flexibly
Listed twenty one hours agoat ManpowerGroup• Global Organisation
• Innovative Solutions
• Flexible Working Arrangements Listed seventeen hours agoat Retail Therapy RecruitingProfessional leaders wanted for Area Manager role with growing & dynamic org on the move. Must have leadership exp & a Bachelor Degree or Masters qual Listed eleven days agoat Think Talent Pty Ltd
Break new ground with this pioneering business at the forefront of innovation. Newly created EX team. Design OD and talent strategy.
- Use your OD expertise to help shape and develop the team
- Broad role - employee engagement, EVP and contribute to D&I
- CBD location
Listed five days agoat Private AdvertiserAn exciting opportunity to join a dynamic organisation committed to transformation change and lead a the business partnering function Listed three days agoat Hays Human Resources
Global engineering and rail firm seek experienced and hands on HSE Manager
- Globally recognised engineering firm
- Rail industry
- Build best practice and Safety culture
Listed three days agoat PKL Recruitment
Exciting opportunity to grow your HR career. Are you ready for your next career change.
- Outskirts of Melbourne - Parking on site
- Join our expanding and highly driven team- large organisation
- $130-$140K + Super
Listed two days agoat Hugo PersonnelSenior HR Business Partner, full time contract position, HR degree essential, East Melbourne location, very attractive hourly rate on offer Listed four days agoat Hays Human Resources
Based in the Melbourne's Inner Suburbs an Global Energy organisation is looking for a Talent Acquisition specialist.
- Global Energy Organisation
- Strategic Senior Recruitment
- Melbourne's Inner suburbs
Listed four days agoat CVinternationalAre you a passionate career fashion retailer working at a National Level? Have you managed State Managers & implemented growth strategies Nationally? Listed nine days agoat Tandem Partners
Change agent who can take HR transformation strategy and ensure its success within a professional services organisation.
- Change & Communications Professional
- 6 month contract, 4 - 5 days/week, circa $800/day
- Can be based in Melbourne, Adelaide or Sydney
Listed four days agoat David Jones Limited
As part of the wider People function, develop and execute capability and talent management programs to enhance performance across the organization.
- Focus on improving business capability
- Develop and deliver OD projects and programs to support continued learning
- Collaborate with diverse stakeholder groups
Listed five days agoat Who Group
Global organisation. CBD based. Part time 3-4 days per week.
- Strong team culture
- 3-4 days per week
- Excellent career prospects
Listed two days agoat CSL Limited
Develop standards and processes with emphasis on global compliance and work with key stakeholders to manage the safety assessment of products.
- Leading Biopharmaceutical Company
- Life Saving Medicines
- Supportive, flexible and autonomous work environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education