Human Resources & Recruitment, Farming, Animals & Conservation, Management - Area/Multi-site, Surveying Jobs in Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed thirteen days agoat The Lost Dogs Home
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced veterinary receptionist to join our team at Frank Samways Veterinary Clinic, North Melbourne
- Rewarding work with animals in need
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Permanent full-time position available
Listed seven days agoat Private AdvertiserCasual Position Listed six days agoat The Lost Dogs Home
We are looking for an enthusiastic animal behaviour trainer to run positive reinforcement training classes and attend weekend events.
- Opportunity to work at local events & run private classes
- Provide advice and support to new dog owners
- Part-time role, flexible weekend hours
Listed six days agoat Copper Road Consulting
Work close to home in Bayside Melbourne in a busy and varied Recruitment Administration role- ASAP start.
- Moorabbin Location
- Immediate Start
- 3 Week Contract
Listed three days agoat ACSODo you have ambition to work in HR?
Do you have a knack for data and reporting?
Do you want to work for a really interesting NFP? Listed five days agoat Australian Fodder Industry Association
Manage communications inc social media, website, quarterly magazine and e-newsletter and nurture member and sponsor relations to grow this association
- Autonomous role in a small team
- Great central location in Docklands, Melbourne
- Loads of variety in the role, make it your own
Listed three days agoat PETstock
Are you a Grooming superstar? We want you to join our team at PETstock Clifton Hill!!
- Vibrant, fast-paced & fun workplace culture
- Love your job, with a company built on family values
- Great staff benefits for pet lovers
Listed five days agoat Netwealth Investments Limited
The P&C Administrator will have responsibility for providing effective and high-quality support to internal clients and team members.
- Paris-End Collins St location
- Growth and opportunity
- Fast-paced environment
Listed fourteen days agoat TollApply your strong data entry and administrative skills to this exciting role within our Group Health and Safety team! Listed five days agoat Hays Human Resources
Recruitment Officer job in Melbourne. Temporary role to January 2020
- Immediate start - Temporary Assignment
- Highly competitive hourly rate
- Work for the Victorian State Government
Listed seven days agoat Melbourne Pet AmbulanceApplications are invited for part time Animal Ambulance driver positions covering all of Melbourne. Animal handling experience is essential. Listed six days agoat SHK
Executive Director, People and Culture in leading disability services provider organisation.
- Key Executive leadership role
- Customer focused organisation
- Deliver trusted advice and innovative solutions
Listed four days agoat Victoria State Emergency ServiceSupport the Wellbeing, Health and Safety team within VICSES while managing various tasks and acting as the first point of contact for the team. Listed six days agoat Tandem Partners
Take the next step in your career and join a large newly created team! Service multiple business units and extend your HR knowledge.
- Join a global organisation with a strong reputable brand
- CBD location - brand new offices
- Salary circa $55, 000 to $70, 000 plus super
Listed three days agoat V/Line Corporation
Join our Learning and Capability team and work on our Wellbeing programs. This role presents a fantastic opportunity to work in a high performing team
- Great opporunity to work on wellbeing programs
- Part time hours - flexible working
- Free Myki travel
Listed forty one minutes agoat TandemWe are currently looking for a People and Recruitment Advisor to join our team for a 4-month contract. Now is an exciting time to join Tandem! Listed three hours agoat Michael Page Human Resources
Exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Specalist looking to join a fast paced dynamic team.
- End-to-End Recruitment
- Established Recruitment Team
- CBD location
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education