Human Resources & Recruitment, Mining, Resources & Energy, Retail & Consumer Products Jobs in Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Marshall McAdam
Great opportunity to join an established growing boutique recruitment firm!, A market leader for Finance and Technology recruitment.
- Privately owned growing boutique firm
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- Based in the CBD
This is a featured jobat Command Group
We are expanding!! Huge potential for big commissions working on existing, new and up and coming contracts and PSA's.
- Choose from our Australian offices or work in Asia Pacific.
- Leaders in Asia Pacific region
- Existing Client base
Listed three days agoat My JoblistAre you career hungry? Are you looking for career progression? We're seeking results driven & confident individuals who to achieve beyond expectation Listed ten hours agoat Foot LockerDo you have game? Love Sneakers? We are looking for passionate Sales Superstars to join our Stores across multiple locations in Melbourne! Listed five days agoat Private Advertiser
Fantastic role to springboard into Human Resources for an experienced Administrator.
- Full time - Maximum Term Contract (to 30 June 2023)
- Great remuneration and salary packaging options
- Easily accessible by public transport
Listed five days agoat Zimmermann Wear Pty Ltd
An exciting opportunity exists for experienced Sales Assistants to join our Melbourne Retail Teams!
- Leading International Australian based designer
- Collaborative and creative working environments
- Join an expanding global brand
Listed seven days agoat Bay Audio Pty Ltd
You will work in a retail environment across multiple stores encouraging customers to do a free 5 minute hearing check.
- An industry leader in hearing health solutions
- Work across multiple stores located in South East Melbourne
- Expanding business with 20 new stores to open 2019
Listed six days agoat L'Oreal Australia
Exciting opportunity to join Kiehl's in one of our most sought-after Kiehl's opportunities!
- Excellent incentives including commissions, gratis and more!
- Join one of the world's fastest growing (and coolest!) brands
- Structured career pathways and extensive training provided
Listed one hour agoat Ridley CorporationWorkers' Compensation Administrator (1 day per week / job share role) Listed five days agoat The North FaceShare a new adventure with every customer as you introduce useful and practical products to their collection Listed eighteen days agoat Earth Impact
$25 per hour - $1000+/week - Monday to Friday - Backpackers welcome
- Industry Leading Pay - $1000+ per week - Manager Positions Available
- Full product and industry training - management opportunities
- CULTURE - We work on a work hard/play hard mantra with weekly rewards and prizes
Listed three days agoat Pinnacle People - MelbourneSeeking an internal Recruitment Administrator to join our Temp Recruitment division as we gear up for a busy Major Events season. Full-time hours! Listed eight hours agoat Tiffany & Co.
This is a great first step towards joining our incredible management team! Exceed your sales plan, be a passionate coach and true ambassador!
- Join our Love & Engagement Salon as the Floor Supervisor
- Be an inspiring Mentor for the team, drive sales and create memorable moments!
- Be rewarded with a competitive salary package, generous benefits and training
Listed eight hours agoat Celine Australia Pty. Ltd.
Come and join us as our brand grows both in Australia, and under the direction of our new Creative Director, Hedi Slimane.
- Central CBD Location - right in the centre of our beautiful city
- Direct rewards for providing the best customer service
- Join a brand that values your personal style, uniqueness & charisma
Listed six days agoat Ben ShermanFocus on selling, restocking and merchandising our trendy suits! Listed six days agoat Landmark Computers
We are currently seeking to employ a conscientious and dedicated shop assistant to assist in inventory related jobs at our Melbourne CBD Branch.
- Working at a established Company in the heart of Melbourne
- Ability to increase salary after an initial performance review
- Great work environment and opportunity to learn sales on the job
Listed six days agoat Ben ShermanFocus on selling, restocking and merchandising our trendy suits! Listed three days agoat Wow RecruitmentFull training provided! Suiting individuals with retail experience. Use your customer service skills to become an Sales Representative today! Listed seven days agoat Quest Personnel
5 week temp assignment assisting in the recruitment of Christmas Casuals for a retail groups store network. Commencement 19/08/19
- 5 Week Temp Assignment with Potential to be Ongoing
- Great working environment and culture
- $27 p/h plus super
Listed ten days agoat My JoblistWe currently have 5 openings for full-time Entry-level Sales Assistants to join our team! Listed six days agoat SpecsaversWant to work for a multi award winning retailer? Then look no further! As the fastest growing optical retail group in the world, at Specsavers we... Listed four days agoat My JoblistFast growing marketing company requires people with Industry experience in F2F communication for their expanding office!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education