Human Resources & Recruitment, Mining, Resources & Energy, Management - Area/Multi-site Jobs in Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed five days agoat Tandem Partners
Lead the HR function of this well placed retail brand as it embarks on its next phase of maturity.
- Strong focus on attraction, retention & development of stores
- International growth continues
- Salary package reflective of strategic and operational mix
Listed five days agoat Orica
Melbourne based Global Lead Analyst role, provide critical forecasting, research & analysis on commodities to support Orica's strategic decisions.
- Melbourne based role, excellent salary package & continued benefits;
- Develop & maintain Orica’s global commodity supply, demand & price forecasting;
- Play a key role for a Global, market leading company.
Listed two days agoat SEEK Limited
Work collaboratively with the Remuneration & Benefits team to support the design and alignment of variable reward programs across SEEK globally
- Key role impacting SEEK’s variable remuneration structures globally
- Provide leadership and support the successful delivery of reward programs
- Create innovative solutions that allow SEEK to remain an employer of choice
Listed three days agoat Hays Energy
Immediate start - Melbourne inner suburbs - High day rate
- Immediate start available
- Excellent rate of pay on offer
- Call Sam at Hays on 0396702066
Listed twenty days agoat Aggreko Generator Rentals
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious individual, eager to work with a major player with a strong brand presence
- This role provides you with an opportunity to make a massive difference
- Join our AusPac Executive leadership team
- Be part of Global growing company
Listed seventeen days agoat SHK
Leverage your understanding of contemporary people practices to align to, and play a role in fulfilling, key business objectives.
- Contribute to Strategic planning
- Drive a change to genuine business partnering
- Transformational growth agenda
Listed nineteen days agoat Australian Unity
The Workforce Capability Lead, is an exciting and unique opportunity overseeing the delivery of current and future workforce requirements.
- Crucial leadership role
- Work on a diverse portfolio
- Join us and thrive!
Listed twenty five days agoat Fujitsu Australia LimitedThis is your opportunity to make an impact by becoming an integral part of a Global market leader Listed thirteen days agoat Phillip Riley
Join Star of the South and work on Australia's first proposed offshore wind project
- Star of the South
- Offshore Wind
- 12 Month Contract
Listed twenty days agoat The Safe Step
Lead all aspects of Health Safety Wellbeing and Injury Management across a organisation with a significant operational footprint across Australia.
- Central Melbourne Location
- A purpose driven organisation
- Lead a step change in safety and wellbeing culture
Listed twenty three days agoat Cleanaway Operations Pty Ltd
ASX 100 listed – Lead a small team - Design and implement remuneration and benefits programs - Drive Cleanaway’s employee attraction and engagement
- Full time position – St Kilda Road, Melbourne
- High growth business - ASX 100
- A leader in sustainability and renewable resources
Listed thirteen days agoat Wise Workplace SolutionsWise Workplace Solutions is seeking experienced workplace investigators and/or workplace relations lawyers or practitioners to join our dynamic team Listed seventeen days agoat SHK
Opportunity to lead and drive performance at the executive leadership level within one of Australia’s largest retailers
- Strategic role on the Human Resources Leadership team
- Development and leadership of People Strategy
- Partnering with key senior functional executives
Listed four days agoat NES Global Talent
Long term contract role in Melbourne's oil and gas market.
- Long term contract - client side role
- Fantastic hourly rate on offer
- CBD based role
Listed twenty seven days agoat WorkPac - Professional
Industry Leading Mining and Resource Company seeking experienced OCE's to drive a team of production personnel, planning and execution of activities.
- Ongoing position, View for Full Time, Permanency with the Client
- Residential Position based within the Gunnedah Region- Be Home Every Night!
- Competitive Salaries on offer for the Right Applicant
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education