Human Resources & Recruitment, Mining, Resources & Energy, Farming, Animals & Conservation, Science & Technology Jobs in Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Marshall McAdam
A fantastic opportunity to join a unique, boutique recruitment consultancy.
- Great culture
- Fast growth
- Central CBD location
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
An exciting opportunity for a current HR Coordinator/HR Assistant to take the next step in their career. Work in a reputable wine business!
- Close to public transport (Victoria Park Station)
- Fantastic team and company culture
- True generalist role - develop your HR capabilities in a dynamic environment
Listed three days agoat Parks Victoria
At Parks Victoria, we love building healthy parks for healthy people, as a Ranger you'll be at the forefront of delivering the day to day operations!
- Kick start your career in conservation!
- Work with an innovative, passionate and committed team
- Ongoing, full time role located in the scenic Albert Park
Listed four days agoat Helix Recruitment
Specialist Food Testing Laboratory. Immediate Start. Graduates kick start your science career!
- Open The Door To Your Future Career in Food Analysis
- Newly Created Positions In Chemistry & Microbiology
- Training & Support
Listed four days agoat The Pets HotelThe Pets Hotel are seeking a responsible, skilled pet carer to join our team! – Kennel & animal handling/Day Care experience necessary. Listed three days agoat I Need a Chef Pty Ltd
We are looking for a motivated and career minded person to join our young and successful Hospitality Agency based in the Docklands .
- A fantastic opportunity to join our successful team in the Docklands
- Training and genuine career advancement possibilities
- Professional & fun work environment along with a supportive team and management
Listed seven days agoat The Next Step
Values driven organisation with true care for its members. Key focus on ensuring continual business success through a period of change - digitisation.
- Lead a People & Culture Team of your own, shaping the future of this business!
- Successful superannuation fund in Melbourne CBD.
- Permanent position | Circa $145K package.
Listed six days agoat St David DairyAs a growing boutique micro-dairy based in the heart of Fitzroy, we are seeking a motivated and experienced Quality Technician to join our team. Listed eleven days agoat Maven TeamsJoin a high-growth professional services business as a trusted People & Culture advisor. Tackle unique challenges and grow your career. Listed six days agoat Department of Justice and Community SafetyIf you have knowledge of anatomy, OH&S and potentially mortuary practices with great communication and interpersonal skills, we want to hear from you Listed four days agoat CPT GlobalWe are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist based in our head office who can provide end-to-end talent acquisition support to our business. Listed three days agoat RACV
Are you a passionate people professional looking for your next opportunity to make an impact?
- Join one of RACV’s affiliate companies
- Lead and shape the P&C strategy
- Melbourne CBD location
Listed seven days agoat AustralianSuperWe are seeking a People & Culture Advisor to join our growing P&C team and provide operational support across the entire colleague life-cycle. Listed four days agoat Australian UnityTwo newly created roles are available in our expanding Learning team! Design, develop, deliver, evaluate and maintain learning solutions. Listed five days agoat Private Advertiser
The P&C Coordinator is an independent HR role. Responsible for supporting current and prospective employees across the employee life cycle.
- Luxury Women's Brand - Australian Label
- Use your fashion and/or retail experience within this P&C Generalist role
- Richmond location - Part-time role
Listed thirteen hours agoat IntoWork AustraliaAre you a passionate People & Performance Manager wanting to make an amazing impact on this dynamic business and their leaders? Listed three days agoat Fuse Recruitment
Looking for a start in the Recuitment Industry? Then read on!
- Keen on a Career in Recruitment
- Fantastic Growing Company
- Hawthorn Location
Listed three days agoat City of Stonnington
Use your expertise in this vital role providing an effective Environmental Health Service. Be rewarded with a vehicle, monthly day off & more!
- Have a real impact in your community ensuring compliance in the municipality!
- Supportive team environment with endless training & development opportunities!
- Wellbeing programs, a monthly day off, vehicle, parking, great location & more!
Listed five days agoat Tandem Partners
Great opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor looking to join a fast paced, national organisation!
- Permanent Role
- Central Melbourne Location
- Salary: $100,000 - $110,000
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education