CEO & General Management, Oil & Gas - Operations Jobs in Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat Leishman Associates
Exciting leadership opportunity to make a difference in tertiary education property and facilities management.
- Lead a respected and influential membership association
- Champion growth in Australia’s property and facilities management sector
- Facilitate engagement and connectivity
Listed five days agoat Discovery Holiday Parks
This role will lead the G’DAY Group Sales & Marketing function, this involves developing our strategy, vision and capability
- Be part of the growth of a South Australian success story
- Oversee Sales & Marketing for Australia’s fastest growing regional accom group
- Based in Adelaide CBD with relocation assistance
Listed eight days agoat Fisher Leadership
Deliver customer service, sustainability, financial performance and strong corporate governance.
- Lead a highly reputable award-winning Council
- Deliver on a customer first focus
- Be part of developing exciting and ambitious initiatives
Listed four days agoat WorkPac - Professional
WorkPac is currently seeking a performance driven Branch Manager to lead a flagship branch based within Melbourne.
- Full Time, Permanent Opportunity based within Melbourne
- Make your mark and take leadership of Melbourne’s Flagship Store
- Fantastic Opportunity to work with a Leading Building and Insurance Client
Listed eight days agoat Sheffield
Lead ‘best in class’ services for customer experience & engagement with this executive leadership team role within an innovative learning organisation
- Christchurch, New Zealand Based Opportunity
- Foster a Culture of Collaboration, Sustainability and Action
- Drive Exceptional Learner Experience and Customer Engagement
Listed five days agoat Carrington KingHarness your sales leadership to reposition a customer engagement technology solution for a new era of competitiveness & opportunity Listed nine days agoat Private Advertiser
Contribute strategically and operationally to the effective functioning of the Board, lead and manage the team and ensure quality services delivered.
- Exciting and rewarding leadership position
- Opportunity to influence animal welfare and wellbeing across Vic
- Reporting directly to a supportive and engaged Board
Listed six days agoat kurtis paige initiativesDevelop and implement growth plans for existing business streams and drive entry into a new sector with a national presence Listed seven hours agoat Tanner MenziesDevelopment and execution of strategy. Listed four days agoat Uniting AgeWellUniting AgeWell Board a seeking a Committee Member to join the UA Finance Committee Listed one day agoat AltoPartnersAn outstanding opportunity to head-up a leading land management services business. Develop strategy and deliver operational excellence. Listed two days agoat INSIDE RecruitmentGovernance role within CA ANZ Council sub group - Nominations and Governance Committee member role. Seeking to appoint a CA ANZ independent member. Listed two days agoat Brannigans Consulting Limited
Commercially experienced Retail General Manager required for iconic Couplands Bakeries (Christchurch) to manage 25 retail food stores in NZ. Apply now
- High Profile Brand
- Successful Manufacturer, Wholesaler and Retailer
- Christchurch Based – Pivotal Role
Listed eight days agoat Johnson Recruitment
Senior role reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer
- Flexible location
- Full Time, 2-year contract
- Cultivate stronger connections between research and industry
Listed three days agoat H&R Block Limited
The District Manager is responsible for achieving set performance targets and maintaining high levels of retail standards at their offices
- Great work - life balance
- Australian-wide support network
- Australia's leading Tax Agent
Listed three days agoat Wood.
Wood is currently recruiting for a Cost Controller to form part of our project team on a 12 months contract based at our Melbourne CBD Office.
- Be a part of our exciting project contols team
- Liaising with engineering, procurement and construction functions
- Project delivery exposure
Listed nine days agoat National Heavy Vehicle Regulator
Manage Safety and Compliance activities and outcomes in line with the Heavy Vehicle National Law, NHVR strategies and policies.
- Manage the delivery of national goals, objectives and priorities for the NHVR
- Lead and direct a co-ordinated work program for Victoria
- Build and maintain strong strategic relationships
Listed nine days agoat Davidson ExecutiveOpportunity to join the newly created Suburban Rail Loop Authority on this city-shaping project and help shape the best outcomes for Victoria Listed nine days agoat Bupa Aged Care AustraliaIf you're someone who wants to make a difference in the Aged Care sector, then make the most of your passion with Bupa Aged Care Australia.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education