Contract/Temp Mining, Resources & Energy, Insurance & Superannuation, Other Jobs in Melbourne VIC 3000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six days agoat Allianz Australia Insurance Ltd
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Underwriter to join our dynamic team on a contract basis
- Melbourne CBD location
- Policy Services Team
- Full Time Temporary opportunity - 12 Month
Listed two days agoat MAYDAY RecruitmentManaging Motor claims | Stunning CBD Offices | Immediate start | Supportive team | Mon-Fri office hours | 6 months role, potentially to go perm Listed five days agoat DFP Recruitment
We are currently seeking a number of experienced APS6 Internal Review Officers to join the team within a Federal Government Agency based in Melbourne.
- Contract until September 2020
- Federal Government Opportunity
- $53.35/hour + 9.5% Super
Listed nine days agoat MAYDAY RecruitmentManaging Motor claims | Stunning CBD Offices | Immediate start | Supportive team | Mon-Fri office hours | 6 months role, potentially to go perm Listed twenty seven days agoat HOBAN RecruitmentFantastic 3 month position. State-of-the art CBD offices. $27.22 per hour. Monday-Friday 8-7 rotating roster- NO weekend work! Listed two days agoat Bluefin Resources Pty LimitedBluefin is proud to be partnering with a leading insurance organisation assisting in their search for a Risk Analyst. Listed two days agoat UniSuper Management Pty Ltd
Review our risk policies, procedures and frameworks to identify opportunities to improve them by applying a human centred design approach
- 8 month full time contract
- Fantastic location, central CBD
- Excellent office/facilities & rem package
Listed fourteen days agoat My JoblistSocial Team Activities - Immediate Start Available - Work at SPORTING & RETAIL events throughout Melb - 5+ days available per week - READ ON.. Listed twelve days agoat RowbenDo you have workers compensation Case Management experience or have you worked for an employer as a RTW Coordinator? Listed sixteen days agoat Hays Procurement
Leading services and infrastructure organisation is seeking a part time expense administrator.
- Opportunity to work for a market leader
- Attractive remuneration | Part-time
- Southbank location
Listed twelve days agoat Kennedy Reid
Provide high levels of customer service and assist a high-performing team with their portfolio of commercial clientele.
- Support a high-performing team
- Great Location- close to public transport
- 2 Month Assignment - WHVs are welcome
Listed four days agoat Wood.
Wood is currently recruiting for a Project Manager (Roads, Rivers and Bridges) to form part of our project team in our Melbourne CBD Office.
- Based in Melbourne CBD
- Main client interface
- Stakeholder management
Listed ten days agoat Randstad - Banking & Finance
The Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) commenced on 1 November 2018, providing consumers and small businesses with easy ac
- Growing non for profit organization
- Help communities resolve financial disputes
- Leadership position
Listed five days agoat Modis
Multiple positions available for Business Analyst role. Must have strong Superannuation exp and strong SuperB config knowledge.
- 6 months Rolling contract
- Worklocation: Melbourne CBD OR Sydney CBD
- Competitive Salary
Listed seventeen days agoat IAGPermanent role in Satellite's Home street pricing strategy and leading the three-person pricing implementation team. Listed ten days agoat Hostplus SuperannuationExceptional opportunity for an experienced, ambitious and passionate product management professional. Listed twenty days agoat Copper Road Consulting
We have multiple Superannuation Specialist roles working with a leading Industry Fund. Immediate start, 6 month contract!
- Supportive and dynamic culture
- Multiple part-time vacancies available
- Excellent in-depth training provided
Listed nineteen days agoat Blake OliverTemporary 3 month Contract role working with an established broker based in Melbourne CBD. Working Holiday visas accepted Listed twelve days agoat EML
The main purpose of this role is to provide timely and personal service to the injured workers and their employers.
- Great opportunity to join a successful expanding National Insurer
- Experienced and award winning organisation
- Our customers are at the heart of everything we do
Listed twenty seven days agoat Lochard Energy
An outstanding opportunity for a suitably experienced Cost Controller / Technical Asst to take up a newly created role within our Major Projects Team.
- Long term contract role within busy projects team
- A small, friendly but ambitious organisational culture
- Impressive offices in the heart of Southbank
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education