Full Time CEO & General Management, Student Services Jobs in Melbourne VIC 3000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat Online Education Services
Bring your passion for customer service to a highly rewarding role where you will be providing support to online students across a variety of areas.
- Varied service role providing support to online students
- Modern and supportive work culture
- AON Employer named Best of Best Employer 2017
Listed two days agoat Planet Plumbing GroupYou will ensure that the results delivered meet the service, quality and productivity deliverables aligned to the strategic objectives of the Company. Listed three days agoat Troocoo
The Director, Partnerships will be accountable for providing strategic leadership and growing a highly profitable, sustainable Partnerships business.
- Global business | Brisbane based role
- Executive appointment
- Direct report to Insurance CEO
Listed ten days agoat The Benchmarque GroupWe are currently seeking a highly motivated and well-organised candidate become part of our team in a varied role in Student Administration. Listed four days agoat ILSC MelbourneILSC is seeking a full-time Student Advisor (South American market) to provide outstanding customer service and support to our international students. Listed four days agoat Navitas Professional Training Pty Ltd
An exciting full time role of Internship Placement Coordinator role with our Internships & Employment Team
- Convenient location based in Melbourne
- Work for a education organisation with a global footprint
- Develop your career in a collegial and supportive environment
Listed five hours agoat K2 Recruitment & Consulting P/LLeads the financial strategy to optimise the resources available; drives change and provides innovative approaches for financial programs Listed four days agoat Keypath Education Australia Pty Ltd
Do you have a passion and commitment in helping students achieve their goals?
- Outstanding career opportunity with a global company
- Full-time role with career progression
- Fantastic culture within a supportive team
Listed five days agoat PI.EXCHANGEPI.EXCHANGE is a growth stage startup focused on the mission of democratising data science and providing AI & Analytics for centralised and edge AI. Listed three days agoat Galvin-Rowley ExecutiveThe role of Chief Executive Officer will report to the Board and be responsible for the overall leadership, reputation, operation and financial ... Listed two days agoat SEEK Limited
Focus on both Group corporate strategy across the core business and the investments division, and play an active portfolio management role
- Newly created role reporting directly to our CEO and Co-Founder
- Play a critical role in shaping the future of SEEK
- Global leader in the creation and operation of digital employment markets
Listed two days agoat NPY Women's CouncilJoin a leading Aboriginal Corporation as part of a high-performing leadership team, contributing to its strategic vision and growth! Listed six days agoat Natural Mind ConceptsThis is a unique and exciting opportunity in the Mutual Banking sector to drive and implement a newly defined innovation and growth strategy. Listed twelve days agoat Greenwich English CollegeAs a Student Services Officer you will join a motivated team at Greenwich College and work closely with two teams. Listed four days agoat Universal Freeway GroupLeading Melbourne-headquartered business migration agency is looking for new talent to join our growing team. Listed eleven days agoat BTA SALES PTY LTD
Join a reputable national surveying firm & take your career to the next level. Increase profitability & manage an entire business unit.
- Develop long-term clients while seeking out new business for a surveying firm
- Plenty of fun company events for you to enjoy & bonuses to increase your income
- The organisation has great work culture & provides opportunities for progress
Listed three days agoat Fish & Nankivell
Seeking an experienced leader to join Alcohol and Drug Foundation - Australia's foremost organisation in the alcohol and other drug sector.
- Executive leadership role
- Leading strategy and operational delivery
- National role
Listed five days agoat SHK
Lead the Victorian Government’s dedicated, specialist division tasked with boosting Victoria’s freight advantage.
- Highly visible industry leadership role
- Long term strategic agenda
- Lead a newly established specialist branch
Listed five days agoat Australian Catholic University Limited
Contribute to the delivery of ACU’s Core Curriculum Unit, Engage with ACU students and staff members.
- Contribute to the delivery of ACU’s Core Curriculum Unit
- Engage with ACU students and staff members
- Continuing full-time, located in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Ballarat or ACT
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education