Part Time Education & Training, Advertising, Arts & Media, Insurance & Superannuation, Legal Jobs in Melbourne VIC 3000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Max Therapy Insitute
An experienced Marketing Officer is required for a growing CRICOS school in the Melbourne CBD.
- Melbourne's only Aroma & Myotherapy School
- CBD Location - close to public transport (Flagstaff Station)
- Excellent remuneration package - salary + commission.
This is a featured jobat G8 Education Limited
We are seeking a friendly and supportive team member with the ability to lead and mentor a team of educators.
- Awarded Top 20 most attractive Employer in Australia for 2019
- Excellent benefits and discounts on offer
- Inspire the next generation of future leaders with G8 Education
Listed three days agoat Kennedy Reid
Join a growing Broker & gain exposure across all lines of insurance, assisting with a portfolio of claims end to end in a part time permanent role.
- Assist with portfolio management
- Close to Public Transport
- Part time permanent role
Listed four days agoat The Smith FamilyThe Smith Family is a national, independent children’s charity helping disadvantaged Australians to get the most out of their education Listed nine days agoat Legal People Are you a motivated Legal Assistant? A great opportunity to support friendly and supportive Partners & Lawyers. A firm with all the perks!
This is a Part Time jobsuburb: MelbourneMelbourneCall Rosie or Laine at Legal People on 9098 8775classification: LegalLegalsubClassification: Legal SecretariesLegal Secretaries
Listed two days agoat Lawson Hughes Peter Walsh, Lawyers
An opportunity exists for a part time conveyancing clerk in a small, well established and busy CBD based law firm.
- Professional Environment
- Friendly staff
- CBD Based Law Firm
Listed two days agoat Engage Personnel
A rare part time opportunity for a Conveyancing Clerk to work in the CBD. This is an amazing autonomous opportunity!
- Prime CBD location
- Autonomous opportunity for a seasoned Conveyancer
- Part time opportunity
Listed four days agoat Junior Adventures Group
Assist the Coordinator in managing this well established inner city OSHClub service. Southbank location.
- Develop your career with an industry leading OSHC Provider
- Great work life balance with split shifts - the middle of the day to yourself
- Monday to Friday Assistant Management opportunity
Listed nine days agoat AF Legal Pty Ltd
Assist an award winning team of Solicitors by fulfilling various administrative responsibilities in an innovative, dynamic and friendly environment.
- Great CBD Location
- Join an energetic supportive team
- Many learning opportunities
Listed four days agoat Private MediaPrivate Media is seeking a journalist to join its Melbourne editorial team as a reporter across both SmartCompany and StartupSmart. Listed nine days agoat EML
Deliver a comprehensive Quality Assurance program to support the delivery of scheme initiatives across different states.
- Part time role 3-4 days a week
- Supportive team environment
- In house learning and development team
Listed nine days agoat AIA Australia Limited
We currently have a 12 month opportunity for an enthusiastic 2nd year Actuarial student to join our Retail Pricing team in a 20 hour part-time role.
- Use your advanced excel and analytical skills
- Join a leading Life, Health & Wellness organisation
- Work for an organisation that puts people first, to be the “best in life”
Listed four days agoat K&L Gates
Working with a well known partner, we have a fantastic opportunity for a part time legal secretary for our Melbourne Corporate group. Apply today!
- An Employer of Choice for Gender Equality.
- Fantastic opportunity to get fully involved with the practice.
- Supportive and friendly environment.
Listed seven days agoat The Royal Children's HospitalAre you looking for a role where you can make a difference while supporting a passionate and caring team of creatives? Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserVET Trainer and Assessor Listed seven days agoat The Royal Children's HospitalAre you looking for a role where you can make a difference while supporting a passionate and caring team of creatives? Listed fifteen days agoat Swinburne Online
A varied administration role with an award winning education business, where you have the opportunity to make a positive impact on people's lives.
- Modern and supportive work culture
- AON Employer named Best of Best Employer 2017
- Student centricity is at the heart of everything we do
Listed eighteen hours agoat Southern Cross Education InstituteSCEI is seeking a qualified Trainer and Assessor to arrange Community Services placements as well as conduct placement visits. Listed seventeen days agoat List A Barristers P/L
This is a Part Time jobsuburb: MelbourneMelbourneclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: OtherOther
List A Barristers, Australia's leading List of commercial and public law barristers, is offering a highly sought-after position as Assistant Clerk.
- Part-time : 3 days a week
- Working in a friendly, constructive and intellectually stimulating environment.
- Based in the legal centre of the city, with public transport at the doorstep.
Listed two days agoat Dovetail Legal Solutions Pty Ltd
New Melbourne-based, permanent part-time, in-house legal counsel role with leading global supplier of products and services to heavy industry
- In-House Legal Counsel role with leading global supplier to heavy industry
- Permanent, part-time position working 3 days/week
- Melbourne-based role supporting operations across Australia & Asia Pacific
Listed ten days agoat Private AdvertiserExperienced Compliance Officer for a CRICOS VET Provider
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education