Part Time Advertising, Arts & Media, Accounting, Information & Communication Technology, Engineering Jobs in Melbourne VIC 3000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Real People
Our experienced team are always casting Extras & Models for TV shows & Films such as Neighbours, Angel of Mine , Wentworth , Underbelly Chopper etc.
- Agency-over 25+ Yrs Experience
- All ages Models and Extras with NO Experience required
- No Registration or Joining Fees
Listed nine hours agoat Telstra Super
Exciting opportunity for an entry level Service Desk Analyst to join our team at TelstraSuper. 12 Month Contract - 2 Days a Week Part Time.
- Entry level role. Great opportunity for a Student or Graduate
- Excellent CBD location. Close to Parliament train station
- 12 Month Contract - 2 Days a Week Part Time
Listed six hours agoat Core Talent PTY LTD
Exciting opportunity for a part-time Assistant Accountant to join a growing recruitment firm. Flexibility to work school hours if needed!
- Flexible working hours
- South East Melbourne location
- Exciting and growing business
Listed seven hours agoat Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Foundation
Are you an administrator with accounts experience who is looking to pitch in and join a fun, hard-working and passionate team?
- Join a dynamic team bringing positive food habits to young Australians
- Work close to home in Collingwood
Listed one day agoat First Nations FoundationFirst Nations Foundation is currently seeking an experienced helpdesk level 1 support officer to provide support across a new online training program. Listed thirteen hours agoat Access Health and CommunityA Part Time Permanent role is now open at AccessHC for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer working 18 hours per week at Richmond site! Listed three days agoat Bush Heritage Australia• Fantastic Melbourne CBD location • Six-month fixed term contract (parental leave cover) • Part time 4 days per week Listed seven days agoat AAIT
A reputed CRICOS provider in Melbourne CBD is looking for a livewire and dynamic Accounts & Administration officer for its team.
- Immediate Start
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Excellent working environment
Listed six days agoat SuperFriend
Much more than a standard number crunching role with an organisation driving real and positive change in workplace mental health and wellbeing.
- Highly successful and rapidly evolving national not for profit organisation
- Permanent part-time (0.6) with flexibility of days/hours. Melbourne CBD
- Newly created position with real scope to impact and influence
Listed seven hours agoat Private AdvertiserGreat opportunity for an accounts receivable officer to join a successful Internet Service Provider assisting in our general administration area. Listed six days agoat ThompsonCook | We Only Do Accounting
Commercially focused analytical and reporting role sitting in a key division of a large top ASX 50 with a Melbourne head office
- Rare FP&A part-time opportunity with one of Australia's best corporate
- Initial fixed-term contract to January 2020 | 3 days a week
- $90k - $110k package pro-rata | Melbourne CBD head office | Growing and profitab
Listed one day agoat Kovstruct
We are a successful commercial design and construction group looking to fill an upcoming vacancy in a long-held position within our company.
- Start ASAP
- Part-time Role – approx. 4 hours per day, start and finish times flexible
- Melbourne CBD Design and Construction based firm
Listed fourteen hours agoat SBS Audio & Language Content
If you're a creative Digital Content Producer who is also proficient in Greek, we'd love to hear from you.
- High quality multi-platform editorial output
- Committed to deliver engaging content in Greek
- Proud of our diversity
Listed two days agoat Profusion PAC Pty LtdSystems Administrator with strong Patching skills required to join global finance brand (25 hours per week) Listed two days agoat Qubed Advisory
This role would suit a Bookkeeper looking for flexibility around their hours. We have growth opportunities for the successful candidate.
- Firm of the future
- Internal Training
- Flexible attitude towards work-life balance
Listed twelve days agoat Professional People Pty LtdWe are seeking the services of very capable IT Graduate Developer for a permanent 2-3 day part-time position. CBD based Listed six days agoat fibreHR
Great part time opportunity to bring your finance and operations experience to this fast paced role.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Circa 20 hours per week permanent opportunity
- Richmond location
Listed eight days agoat Fonda Mexican
An exciting opportunity is now available for a commercially focused and motivated Finance Coordinator to join the Support Team at Fonda Mexican.
- A competitive salary
- Support for development programs including CPA/CA (if required)
- Constant coaching and mentoring
Listed six days agoat Sharp & Carter Accounting Clerical
Great opportunity for a motivated part-time Accounts Receivable Officer to join an instantly recognisable premium business
- Ongoing temporary part-time 2 days per week (Mon/Tue)
- Role based in CBD
- Hours 9:00am-5:00pm
Listed five days agoat Right Lane Consulting
The role is a part-time Finance coordinator, reporting to the Head of Finance, Governance and Enablement at Right Lane.
- A dynamic and autonomous role
- Opportunities for advancement within our growing firm
- Great office environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education