Accounting, Information & Communication Technology, Engineering Jobs in Melbourne VIC 3000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Sheen Group
Are you an experienced bookkeeper with amazing customer service experience? This is the role for you!
- Industry leaders with a great team and culture
- Exciting and dynamic role
- Friendly team environment
This is a featured jobat i-Generation Pty Ltd
This is a senior accountant role offering the opportunity to be a major part of the firm's future success and develop a rewarding career.
- Exciting role for an ambitious accountant looking to grow professionally
- Successful Chartered Accounting firm with diverse client base
- Take ownership of client relationships and become their essential advisor
Listed two days agoat Compass Group
We are currently looking for a Finance Administrator to join our team in Melbourne CBD. This is a customer facing role, so personality is a must
- Newly created role!
- Join a leader in Catering and support services
- Work onsite at Museum Victoria, NGV and Parkville sites
Listed three days agoat AccountAbility
Flexible Part-time Bookkeeping/ Assistant Accountant opportunity in the CBD!
- Positive, collaborative culture!
- Flexible working arrangements!
- CBD Location
Listed four days agoat Deciem Australia Pty LtdPart time position: 2 days per week (Monday & Tuesday). Assist Canadian head office processing Australian payroll and other general office admin tasks Listed one day agoat Australian Industry Group
Perfect entry level role for a recent graduate looking for a role that will give them exposure to AP/AR, financial month & year end, banking and more
- Great entry level role
- Potential to grow and learn
- Close to public transport | Full time perm role
Listed six hours agoat Stamford Plaza Melbourne
Stamford Plaza Melbourne is now seeking a talented Finance Analyst to join our talented Finance Team.
- An opportunity to work with a driven and talented team!
- Want to work in a 5 Star Hotel?
- Great team environment!
Listed twenty five minutes agoat Louis Smith
The Credit Officer's key responsibility is the management of customer credit, debt collections and the maintenance of efficient operational practises.
- Full time position
- Central location close to transport
- Short days finished by 1030am
Listed one day agoat Global KineticsThis is a wonderful opportunity to work for a business that has some serious purpose, and people who really care about the work they are doing. Listed twenty three hours agoat AA Appointments Melbourne
Part time position available for 3 days a week. Must have a travel background and have strong knowledge of TRAMADA and reconciliations
- Part time 3 days per week (Weekdays only!)
- Combine your love of Accounts and TRAVEL
- Great location in the south eastern suburbs for an award winning travel company
Listed two days agoat Fisher Leadership
Key member of the shared services function responsible for general finance functions & the provision of back-up support to the business services team
- Build your career in Finance
- Diverse and rewarding role in a supportive work environment
- Fast paced and innovative organisation
Listed two days agoat Accounts NextGenAn entry level internship position has come up for those who would like to start an Accounting and Tax career at a CA firm based in Melbourne CBD. Listed twenty three hours agoat Davidson TechnologyPermanent O365 Consultant Role in Melbourne, Australia's employer of choice, excellent salary and benefits Listed four hours agoat Sharp & Carter Accounting Clerical
Australian organisation is seeking a motivated Credit Officer to join their expansive team on a permanent basis.
- $60,000 + superannuation
- Permanent, Full-Time
- Close to public transport
Listed one day agoat Hays Accountancy & Finance
Melbourne Jobs - Bookkeeper - Property - Career Growth - Part Time - Permanent - Finance
- Property Development Experience / Family Culture
- 4 Days Per Week / Flexible Hours
- Inner City Suburbs / Convenient via Public Transport
Listed four days agoat Database Consultants Australia
Outstanding opportunity for an individual looking to invest in their career.
- Outstanding opportunity to expand existing data skills
- Competitive package for either full time or four days a week
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic and growing organisation
Listed twenty one hours agoat EnergyAustralia Services Pty Ltd
Maintain and implement an assurance framework to ensure controls implemented adhere to regulatory requirements and operate as intended
- Implement assurance frameworks and provide advice
- Join an organisation with a focus on a cleaner energy future
- Discounted Gas & Electricity through our Employee Energy Plan
Listed three days agoat Aspect PersonnelNational Finance Administrator. Ideally full time, but can accomodate part time (3 or 4 days per week). Large Property organisation. Must have MRI.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education