Government & Defence, Hospitality & Tourism, Farming, Animals & Conservation, Insurance & Superannuation, Call Centre & Customer Service, Banking - Retail/Branch Jobs in Melbourne VIC 3000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat Crown Melbourne Limited
We have an exciting opportunity for an energetic, highly motivated and driven individual that loves, lives and breathes hospitality.
- Uniform provided and laundered after each shift!
- Located in Southbank, access to public transport, discounted parking onsite!
- Respectful, positive, collaborative and supportive organization culture.
Listed two days agoat Restless EntertainmentWe run multiple venues in the CBD and we are on the lookout for new staff to join our team! If you're reliable, hard working and love RnB apply now! Listed one day agoat Uniqlo Australia
This operational leadership position is responsible for day-to-day planning, measuring, and executing exceptional service and operations.
- Newly created role due to rapid business growth!
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading global apparel retailer!
- Melbourne CBD location!
Listed one day agoat Private AdvertiserWe are currently on the lookout for casual staff for an immediate start. Listed four days agoat The NunneryCustomer service superstar wanted for awesome, fun, friendly backpackers in Fitzroy! Listed one day agoat STA Travel
Want to combine your passion for travel with your career? Come and join the fun at STA Travel - the place for people to #StartTheAdventure
- Recruitment day - 23 October
- Jump on 2 international trips within your first 12 months
- Amazing travel incentives, bonuses and educational trips
Listed one day agoat Hospo.HRCBD based venue seeking casual staff to deal with upcoming busy period! Listed one day agoat Parks Victoria
At Parks Victoria, we love building healthy parks for healthy people, as a Ranger you'll be at the forefront of delivering the day to day operations!
- Kick start your career in conservation!
- Work with an innovative, passionate and committed team
- Ongoing, full time role located in the scenic Albert Park
Listed two days agoat Build For MeProfessional, polished appearance (for our open kitchen) Listed three days agoat City of MelbourneConnect and engage with Melbourne's visitors in this exciting and fantastic entry level tourism opportunity Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserRateMyAgent is looking for an experienced Customer Experience Manager to join our team and help us provide amazing Customer Service for our customers! Listed four days agoat Hays Contact CentresExciting full-time Customer Service Officer job within a Government department. $30+ per hour. Listed twenty nine minutes agoat Polepole Bar Pty LtdWe're looking for experienced and passionate staff to join a growing venue, serving up modern Melbourne food and drinks with a twist. Listed twenty one hours agoat Cumulus Inc
Like the idea of working in a fast-paced, fun, busy restaurant with the opportunity to expand and develop skills and knowledge? Look no further!
- Flexible roster (get your life back!)
- Genuine development and career opportunities
- extensive in house training, including WSET 2&3
Listed eight hours agoat HotelstaffThe Footy is over! Spring Carnival has begun! As a primary supplier, No other Agency can offer you guaranteed work at all the races, Golf, Tennis, ! Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserVaried roles available! Listed eight hours agoat HotelstaffPour the perfect pot for the punters at this years Spring Racing in all the race courses - work at all races followed by golf tennis and more! Listed three days agoat MLC
At MLC we’re about investing in our customers and people, now and in the future.
- Permanent full time fixed shift | Role based in Docklands and CBD
- Base salary + Bonus + Financial & Lifestyle benefits
- On the job training | Regular coaching & progression opportunities
Listed eleven hours agoat My JoblistFast growing marketing company requires people with Industry experience in hospitality for their expanding office! Listed one day agoat Tiffany & Co.
Join our fast paced, driven and fun Customer Service team! Deliver exceptional Customer Service and be a true ambassador alongside a team of 7!
- Join our Melbourne Flagship boutique as a Customer Service Coordinator!
- Bring your passion for people and the ability to solve problems creatively
- Enjoy a competitive salary, career development and generous employee discounts
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education