Hospitality & Tourism, Construction, Sport & Recreation, Client Services Jobs in Melbourne VIC 3000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Moonlight Cinemas
Looking for a summer job with a difference? Moonlight Cinema Melbourne is now recruiting onsite crew for the upcoming summer season!
- Join Australia's favourite outdoor cinema and events team!
- Fun and unique working environment
- Great summer job working in a beautiful outdoor setting
Listed eight hours agoat Pepes Italian and Liqour
Pepe's Italian & Food, opening in one of Melbourne's most iconic buildings, is looking for staff to bring our venue to life!
- A flexible roster that suits your life
- Award wages
- Help kickstart an exciting hospitality family
Listed seven days agoat Restless EntertainmentWe run multiple venues in the CBD and we are on the lookout for new staff to join our team! If you're reliable, hard working and love RnB apply now! Listed six days agoat Crown Melbourne Limited
We have an exciting opportunity for an energetic, highly motivated and driven individual that loves, lives and breathes hospitality.
- Uniform provided and laundered after each shift!
- Located in Southbank, access to public transport, discounted parking onsite!
- Respectful, positive, collaborative and supportive organization culture.
Listed two hours agoat Park Hyatt Melbourne• Permanent Full Time Position • Leading Global Hotel Brand • Learning, Development & Career advancement opportunities Listed one day agoat G AdventuresJoin this award winning adventure travel company and see the world with G Adventures. Work with a friendly, fun and slightly crazy team! Listed twenty three hours agoat Who GroupJunior Civil Site Supervisor Listed one day agoat Private AdvertiserWe are a funky new cafe based out of West Melbourne looking for enthusiastic staff to join our team. Listed seven hours agoat The Pullman Melbourne on Swanston
Would you like to be part of a team launching a brand new 5* Restaurant and Bar?
- Brand new 5* Restaurant and Bar
- Located in the heart of Melbourne's CBD
- Exciting opportunity to be a part of the opening team
Listed two days agoat Best Western Melbourne CityWe are seeking a motivated professional with a passion for service to join our dedicated Front Office Team Listed six hours agoat HotelstaffPour the perfect pot for the punters at this years Cup Carnival at Flemington race course - work at all races followed by golf tennis and more! Listed one day agoat SightstoneThis role will support SightStone in its coordination, management, feasibilities and administration of its property development projects. Listed two days agoat Jora LocalA restaurant in Melbourne is seeking a full time Waiter / Waitress (up to 45 hours per week) to join our team. Listed nine days agoat The NunneryCustomer service superstar wanted for awesome, fun, friendly backpackers in Fitzroy! Listed three days agoat The Ascott Limited
We are seeking an enthusiastic Customer Service professional to join our Guest Service team at Citadines on Bourke Melbourne!
- We want to help you grow & reach your full potential
- World leader in the industry
- Perfect opportunity for an aspiring hospitality/customer service professional!
Listed one day agoat Computershare Ltd
Be hands on with Stakeholder management, Client reporting, Project management all whilst learning about Employee Share Plans.
- Project management opportunities, client engagement and reporting
- Flexible work arrangements
- Onsite gym, cafe, carpark and games room
Listed three days agoat Yarra Trams
Yarra Trams requires the services of an enthusiastic, motivated and experienced people leader.
- Be apart of the worlds largest tram network
- A Melbourne icon
- A great opportunity for a proven people leader
Listed seven hours agoat IOOF Holdings LtdExciting opportunity for a Part-time Client Services Officer to join our Bridges team in Melbourne. Listed five minutes agoat Flight Centre Travel Group
Turn your love of travel into a career you'll love with one of Australia's largest and most awarded travel employers.
- Work close to home and save time on your commute
- Attractive pay structure - the more you sell the more you earn
- Permanent, full-time role with Australia's largest travel business
Listed five hours agoat Park Hyatt Melbourne• Permanent Full Time Position • Leading Global Hotel Brand • Competitive Salary & benefits
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education