Casual/Vacation, Full Time Government & Defence, Technicians, Electricians Jobs in Melbourne VIC 3000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
Do you love routine? This is a great opportunity for early career records management professional!
- Immediate start available - your next opportunity is waiting
- Know what to expect each day and be a stickler for the detail,
- Protecting the public - what a great reason to come to work!
Listed two days agoat Specialist Termite Control
Specialist Termite Control is an award winning termite management and inspecting agency offering a great position in a positive work environment.
- Great opportunity to enter a rewarding career
- Friendly and professional organisation
- Training, uniform, work vehicle and mobile all provided
Listed six days agoat Australian Security Intelligence Organisation
ASIO are seeking talented people that are highly capable, dedicated, adaptable and resilient to help protect Australia and its interests.
- Make a difference protecting Australia’s security
- Unlimited, diverse career opportunities
- Work for an Organisation that values its people
Listed two days agoat Parliament of VictoriaThis is an exciting opportunity to work in the Parliamentary Library assisting with the pictorial and heritage collections Listed three days agoat NAVANTIA AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
Great opportunity for a Configuration Officer to join Navantia Australia and be part of a successful multi-disciplined Engineering team..
- Docklands Location - three year fixed term contract
- Great opportunity to be part of a successful Engineering Design Team
- Join an organisation that values innovative ideas and flexible work practices
Listed three days agoat Fair Work Ombudsman
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: MelbourneMelbourne$72 022 to $85 014 plus 15.4% superannuationclassification: Government & DefenceGovernment & DefencesubClassification: OtherOther
We are seeking exceptional candidates for the role of Fair Work Inspector.
- Compliance & Enforcement Branch
- APS Level 4 or 5
- $72 022 to $85 014 plus 15.4% superannuation
Listed four days agoat City of MelbournePlan, maintain and innovate to protect and enhance Melbourne’s iconic parks and ecosystems for current and future generations Listed six days agoat Dominant
A rewarding role for someone with electrical and/or plumbing qualifications to join our friendly team. Metro based office with some travel required.
- Attractive Salary Package
- Australian Owned and Operated Company
- Dynamic and Supportive Culture
Listed six days agoat Department of Justice and Community SafetyAnalyse a range of data, arrangements and proposals, development of business cases, develop policy reform documentation and contribute to related proj Listed three days agoat City of YarraThe Community Grants Program provides funding to local community groups and organisations to support community-building initiatives. Listed four days agoat Private Advertiser
We are a well-established local business with a high performing team and a diversity of interesting work
- Wide range of disciplines - Audio, Vision, Control Systems - Immediate Start!
- Negotiable Salary
- Van, Tools, Phone, Laptop provided
Listed five days agoat Fair Work Ombudsman
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: MelbourneMelbourneSalary range: $80,241 to $85,014 plus 15.4% superclassification: Government & DefenceGovernment & DefencesubClassification: OtherOther
The Fair Work Ombudsman (FWO) is an independent statutory office established by the Fair Work Act 2009.
- Full-time or Part-time
- APS Level 5
- 11.00pm (AEDT) Sunday 2 February 2020
Listed two days agoat Downer EDI Services Pty LtdPermanent opportunities – 11/3 roster – Competitive Remuneration - Excellent employee benefits! Listed five days agoat u&u. Recruitment Partners Looking for an organisation that values people? Are you keen to represent a market leader? Do you want the opportunity to build a rewarding career?
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: MelbourneMelbourneUp to $70,000 + Super + Fully maintained vehicleclassification: Trades & ServicesTrades & ServicessubClassification: TechniciansTechnicians
Listed ten days agoat Peritus TechnologyPeritus Technology is currently seeking a committed Parking Meter Service Technician to join our current on-street team. Listed four days agoat Hudson - Policy and Program
The Project Officer will support the program coordination team to track and report on the progress of project
- 5 month assignment | Vic Government organisation
- VPS4 equivalent| Starting ASAP | CBD location
- Role to support the monthly and quarterly reporting in a biodiversity project
Listed three days agoat Babcock Pty LtdWe currently have a full time permanent opportunity for an experienced and professional Technical Officer to join our high performing C-CBRNE team
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education