Sport & Recreation, Advertising, Arts & Media, Analysis & Reporting, Child Welfare, Youth & Family Services Jobs in Melbourne VIC 3000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Melbourne Health
Excellent entry-level opportunity|Marketing or events student to work in the fundraising entity of Melbourne Health|Parkville|RMH Foundation
- Work in our brand new office
- Part Time Fixed Term - 16 hours per fortnight until December 2019
- Gain entry-level experience in medical philanthropy
Listed ten days agoat Slade Group
This is a rare opportunity to coordinate corporate events, within a globally recognised and respected members organisation.
- Flexible Work Environment
- True Career Development Opportunities
- Travel across Sydney, Brisbane & Melbourne
Listed two days agoat Compass Group
Be a part of our fabulous team for an exciting 12 month fixed term opportunity as our Event Sales Executive at Melbourne Museum!
- Join the global leader in catering & support services
- Work in a great team environment - busy but fun!
- One of Melbourne's leading event venues could be your office!
Listed three days agoat Moonee Valley City CouncilThis position will see you working as part of the Technical team at the Clocktower Centre and council facilitated events. The Clocktower Centre is a f Listed five days agoat National Gallery of VictoriaThe NGV is seeking an Event AV Production Coordinator to coordinate the audiovisual requirements for programs and events. Listed two days agoat Tenpin Bowling Australia LimitedThe Sport Development Officer - Victoria will be responsible for the delivery and coordination of participation programs in Victoria. Listed sixteen hours agoat TRY AustraliaJoin the Youth Team at TRY and support disadvantaged young people between the ages of 7-20. Listed three days agoat Department of Environment, Land, Waterand Planning
Here is an opportunity to join a dynamic work environment and contribute to DELWP's Digitial and Customer Communications Division.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship skills
- Background in journalism
Listed four days agoat City of MelbournePassionate about the health and fitness industry and want to show off your customer service and leadership skills? Listed three days agoat WOWcoWe’re looking for a freelance all-rounder in video, motion graphics and animation, the role would suit a multimedia student skilled in after effects Listed eleven hours agoat Private Advertiser
InvestSMART Group, has an exciting full-time opportunity for a Multi-media Journalist with an interest in finance.
- ASX-Listed Financial Services Company
- An exciting opportunity within our Melbourne editorial team
- Write, Edit and Publish financial content for online publication
Listed five days agoat The Recruitment AlternativeExciting and rare opportunity for a passionate and highly driven General Manager to join one of the fastest growing fitness franchises in the world. Listed sixteen days agoat AMES AustraliaNew full-time maximum term position to 31 March 2021. Youth-centric tuition programs development; and education and pathway counselling Listed three days agoat Safe Places for Children
Join a great team in a rewarding role at Safe Places for Children and support young people at risk in our transitional accommodation.
- Growing Organisation
- Strong, Supportive and Committed Team
- Exciting Benefits and Opportunity for Professional Development
Listed ten hours agoat State Library VictoriaA rare and exciting opportunity to be part of StartSpace, a new venture supporting Victoria's early stage entrepreneurs. Listed four days agoat Professional Footballers AustraliaTo drive world-class outcomes for members in areas such as collective bargaining, the holistic development of footballers and key strategic works. Listed two days agoat Puddle Pics
Puddle Pics is the number one swim school photography provider in Sydney and has now expanded into Melbourne. This is a fun rewarding role. Join us.
- Work in a fast paced rewarding environment
- Keep fit and have fun photographing kids of all ages
- All training and equipment provided
Listed three days agoat Uniting (Victoria and Tasmania) Limited
The Communities for Children Manager is the key contact for the Communities for Children advocating for the needs of the most vulnerable
- Leading Community Services Organisation
- Competitive sector remuneration
- Part-time (60.8 hrs per fortnight), Maximum Term (until June 2020)
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education