Education & Training, Insurance & Superannuation, Legal, Sport & Recreation, Call Centre & Customer Service, Media Strategy, Planning & Buying Jobs in Melbourne VIC 3000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat Uniqlo Australia
This operational leadership position is responsible for day-to-day planning, measuring, and executing exceptional service and operations.
- Newly created role due to rapid business growth!
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading global apparel retailer!
- Melbourne CBD location!
Listed one day agoat OfficeTeamExcellent opportunity in a growing business based in the inner suburbs. Listed ten hours agoat State Sport Centres TrustExciting opportunity for Customer Service Officers at Melbourne's leading Sports & Aquatic facility. Listed fifteen hours agoat Options in FinancePermanent role for customer service focused individual. Health insurance industry. ASAP start. $52,000 per year. Great benefits! Brilliant culture! Listed five days agoat City of MelbourneConnect and engage with Melbourne's visitors in this exciting and fantastic entry level tourism opportunity Listed five days agoat Private AdvertiserRateMyAgent is looking for an experienced Customer Experience Manager to join our team and help us provide amazing Customer Service for our customers! Listed nine hours agoat Aegis Australia
Melbourne CBD Location, close to public transport! Apply today to be part of a growing team!!
- Start Date: Monday, 28th of October 2019
- Rotating Roster: Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 6:00pm
- Melbourne CBD location, close to public transport
Listed fourteen hours agoat HOBAN RecruitmentPlay a vital role with one of Australia’s largest Super Funds and be rewarded with an amazing workplace culture and attractive salary. Listed six days agoat Hays Contact CentresExciting full-time Customer Service Officer job within a Government department. $30+ per hour. Listed fifteen hours agoat Perigon Group Pty Limited
Fantastic opportunity within a growing organisation, for a leading Customer service Officer.
- CBD Location
- 4 Month Contract - 5 days a week
- Great upbeat offices
Listed five days agoat MLC
At MLC we’re about investing in our customers and people, now and in the future.
- Permanent full time fixed shift | Role based in Docklands and CBD
- Base salary + Bonus + Financial & Lifestyle benefits
- On the job training | Regular coaching & progression opportunities
Listed eighteen hours agoat Sedgwick Australia Pty Ltd
Sedgwick are seeking a Regional Area Manager within our Loss Adjusting Services division.
- 50 year history; 21,000+ colleagues; 65 countries and Sedgwick is still growing
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- Genuine career progression in a truly global organisation
Listed ten hours agoat Netwealth Investments Limited
Use your superannuation knowledge and your exceptional customer service experience to provide an outstanding service to our clients.
- Join our great teams & work on Australia's No 1 Investment Platform!
- ASX listed Fintech company, Paris-end Collins St location!
- Great working environment and company culture!
Listed seventeen hours agoat Next Business Energy Pty Ltd
Be responsible for the daily management of customer communications (inbound and outbound) and related call centre activities.
- Next Business Energy is the AFR Fast 100 2018 Winner
- One of Australia's fastest growing energy retailers
- Office-based role in our offices in Southbank, Melbourne
Listed eleven hours agoat Milestones English AcademyProviding high-quality face to face, telephone, and email support to our students, management, and external stakeholders. Listed twelve hours agoat CPA Australia
Support a wide range of member enquiries in a friendly contact centre environment via phone and email. A true customer care role for a not-for-profit
- Join a supportive and collaborative team
- No sales targets; just providing quality service
- Support students and professionals with their career development
Listed four days agoat Tiffany & Co.
Join our fast paced, driven and fun Customer Service team! Deliver exceptional Customer Service and be a true ambassador alongside a team of 7!
- Join our Melbourne Flagship boutique as a Customer Service Coordinator!
- Bring your passion for people and the ability to solve problems creatively
- Enjoy a competitive salary, career development and generous employee discounts
Listed three days agoat Spruson&Ferguson
An exciting opportunity for a degree qualified mechanical engineer or related engineering technologies to join our Melbourne Engineering/ICT team.
- Join one of Australia's leading IP firms
- Challenging work with the opportunity to develop skills
- Supportive and friendly team environment
Listed twelve hours agoat Silver Top Taxi Service
We are looking for fast learning Senior Customer Service Staff who have Call Centre Experience. 3 or 4 days PT per week. Full-time also considered.
- Onsite parking available
- Immediate start
- Inner-City Close to Public Transport
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education