Education & Training, Insurance & Superannuation, Legal, Sport & Recreation, Media Strategy, Planning & Buying Jobs in Melbourne VIC 3000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed sixteen hours agoat TwoScots Recruitment
Looking for a strong administrator and customer service all star looking to step into a fantastic part time role within the education industry.
- Inner City Location - Close to public transport
- Fantastic Team Culture
- $62,500 +Super (pro-rata)
Listed twelve hours agoat First State SuperYou will case manage complex member enquiries and deliver a "Member First" service experience that is in line with First State Super values. Listed eleven hours agoat Gallagher Bassett
Develop your career in a dynamic role with a multitude of growth opportunities
- Join a positive team environment
- Be a part of a great company culture
- Work collaboratively with a fast-paced and supportive team
Listed eleven hours agoat ESSSuperWe're looking for someone with confidence, professionalism and energy to join our Member Education Team. Listed two days agoat Gowrie Victoria
Earn your Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care qualification whilst working and gaining experience at the same time.
- Study towards your Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- Be paid while you study! Both on-the-job and classroom learning
- Available in all Gowrie locations - Carlton, Docklands, Yarraville, Broadmeadows
Listed two days agoat Maurice Blackburn Lawyers
An opportunity has arisen for a Legal Assistant to join our Road & Work Injuries team in our Melbourne CBD office on a full-time, permanent basis.
- CBD location - Full-time permanent role
- Be a part of a supportive, close-knit team
- Award winning Health & Wellbeing Program
Listed fourteen hours agoat Lawson Delaney
Assist Account Managers with admin & client service duties to help them maintain high level client relationships. fast growing Brokerage. CBD.
- Assist Account Managers with maintaing client portfolios
- Fast growing specialist Insurance Broker
- Be rewarded for your contribution in a dynamic team environment
Listed two days agoat Envato
Join a highly collaborative, expert Legal team as a Legal Counsel in a in-house role.
- Join a global tech business in an in-house Legal position
- Opportunity for part-time or full-time // CBD location
- Join one of Australia's 'Best Place to Work' // Flexible work options
Listed six days agoat The Benchmarque GroupWe are currently seeking a highly motivated and well-organised candidate become part of our team in a varied role in Student Administration. Listed nine hours agoat Blake OliverReporting to the Manager you will use your knowledge to manage and action delinquent loans. Listed fourteen hours agoat Shine Lawyers
Fight the good fight for everyday people. Dare to be different. Stand up for the little guy and help right wrongs.
- Competitive remuneration and benefits program
- Friendly and stable team environment
- Excellent career development opportunities
Listed ten hours agoat carsales.com Ltd
An in-house opportunity to work with a small but high achieving legal team where you can establish yourself as a trusted advisor to the business.
- Innovative and flexible working environment
- Fantastic team based culture and benefits
- Be part of a thriving ASX listed top 100 company
Listed thirteen hours agoat Sensis
Sensis are seeking a Legal Counsel who will be responsible for delivering a high standard of professional legal, governance and compliance advice.
- Work for Australia’s leading digital platforms and marketing company
- Fixed Term, part-time opportunity until June 2020
- Opportunity to work in an energetic & dynamic environment supporting Procurement
Listed two days agoat Australian Government SolicitorThis role provides a highly valued service to the lawyers within AGS Melbourne and supports the national AGD library network. Listed twelve hours agoat MBS
This is a Contract/Temp jobsuburb: MelbourneMelbourneTemporary with the view to Permanent for this roleclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: Legal SecretariesLegal Secretaries
Family Law Legal Secretary with either Family or Litigation to join specialised boutique based in Bourke street to assist busy Partner and team.
- Temporary with the view to Permanent!!
- Join a strategic firm!!
- Support Partner and team!!
Listed two days agoat Zero LatencyWe are looking for a driven Deployment & Training Technician to work closely with our clients to bring new Zero Latency sites to life around the world Listed one day agoat Private Advertiser
An exciting opportunity for a motivated and driven individual to join our team in a hands-on role as a full time Paralegal.
- Specialist firm in Melbourne's Inner West
- Supportive and collaborative team in leading firm
- Full time role (some flexibility may be considered)
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education