Education & Training, Insurance & Superannuation, Legal, Sport & Recreation, Media Strategy, Planning & Buying Jobs in Melbourne VIC 3000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed thirteen hours agoat Sedgwick Australia Pty Ltd
Sedgwick are seeking a Regional Area Manager within our Loss Adjusting Services division.
- 50 year history; 21,000+ colleagues; 65 countries and Sedgwick is still growing
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- Genuine career progression in a truly global organisation
Listed six hours agoat AIG Australia LtdJoin AIG, the world's largest insurance organisation, where you can explore your potential within our talented and motivated Compliance team. Listed four hours agoat Keypoint Law
This is a Contract/Temp jobsuburb: MelbourneMelbourneclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: OtherOther
Due to new panel appointments, our firm is seeking expressions of interest from mid-level and senior lawyers interested in secondment opportunities.
- Award-winning law firm
- Secondments, including under Commonwealth’s ‘Whole of Government Legal Panel”
- Potential to receive overflow legal work from our firm
Listed five days agoat Metropolitan Fire and Emergency Services Board
The Legal Counsel will bring their legal expertise and provide to all staff across the organisation in this permanent full time role.
- Exciting opportunity working for a community focused organisation.
- Generous remuneration and employee benefits, including well being initiatives.
- Close to Public Transport, buses, trams, trains (near Parliament Station).
Listed eight hours agoat Nova Institute of TechnologyInstitute seeks an Compliance Manager, responsible for the effective and efficient leadership supporting the Institute. Listed five days agoat Accident Compensation Conciliation ServiceSeeking dynamic ADR professionals looking to align your values of respect, integrity, accountability and impartiality in a purpose-driven organisation Listed three days agoat MinterEllisonBe at the forefront of digital disruption and transformation in the legal industry | Join an award-winning team | Endless career opportunities Listed twelve hours agoat Hooker & HeijdenBenefit from guaranteed financial outcomes in year 1. Enjoy support from AAE's. Utilised established business development channels. BE YOUR OWN BOSS. Listed six days agoat ESSSuperWe're looking for someone with confidence, professionalism and energy to join our Member Education Team. Listed ten hours agoat The University Of MelbourneAn energetic, highly organised, client centric person is sought for a Resources and Administration Manager position rat the MGSE Listed four days agoat Dean & Ling Executive
Commercial Legal Counsel will thrive in this fast-paced, open and strategic environment. Huge growth opportunities exist for the successful candidate.
- Market Leading Organisation
- Commercial Focus
- Fast Paced and Strategic Environment
Listed four days agoat First State Super
In this role you will support and work alongside the Acquisition team to execute the Acquisition strategy.
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading industry superannuation fund
- Attractive remuneration package plus bonus eligibility
- Melbourne OR Sydney CBD location
Listed three days agoat Pearson AustraliaThe Research and Insights team plan and execute a variety of research projects that provide a deep understanding.... Listed five days agoat AustralianSuperJoin AustralianSuper as a Digital Product Owner and be part of our global expansion Listed three days agoat ManpowerGroup• Global Organisation
• Innovative Solutions
• Flexible Working Arrangements Listed five hours agoat Profusion PAC Pty LtdUtilise your experience within financial services / superannuation complaints and start immediately! Listed seven days agoat Envato
Join a highly collaborative, expert Legal team as a Legal Counsel in a in-house role.
- Join a global tech business in an in-house Legal position
- Opportunity for part-time or full-time // CBD location
- Join one of Australia's 'Best Place to Work' // Flexible work options
Listed five days agoat National Australia Bank
Inspire, engage and develop a team of Performance and Risk Analysts within Investment Services
- Work in management in Australia’s largest Asset Servicing provider
- Propel your career whilst working flexibility
- Custodians, fund management and investment reporting expertise
Listed six days agoat carsales.com Ltd
An in-house opportunity to work with a small but high achieving legal team where you can establish yourself as a trusted advisor to the business.
- Innovative and flexible working environment
- Fantastic team based culture and benefits
- Be part of a thriving ASX listed top 100 company
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education