Education & Training, Advertising, Arts & Media, Insurance & Superannuation, Legal Jobs in Melbourne VIC 3000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Ilim College
Ilim College is seeking candidates for multiple positions in their Secondary Girls College.
- Growing brand with plenty of ongoing opportunities
- Great work/life balance
- A dynamic and forward moving Islamic School
This is a featured jobat The Drama Toolbox
QUALIFIED DRAMA/ PRIMARY TEACHER passionate about learning through imagination. Involves visiting pre/primary schools across Melb metro up to 5 dys/wk
- Bring your passion for play based learning to teaching
- Be part of a creative energetic team of skilled educators
- Work across a diverse range of settings
Listed three days agoat Giannakopoulos SolicitorsSeeking a bright, switched on Legal Secretary/Receptionist for CBD Boutique Law Firm Listed three days agoat Engage Personnel
A rare part time opportunity for a Conveyancing Clerk to work in the CBD. This is an amazing autonomous opportunity!
- Prime CBD location
- Autonomous opportunity for a seasoned Conveyancer
- Part time opportunity
Listed three days agoat legal eaglesAn exciting opportunity has opened up for an experienced Patent Assistant at a market leading company! Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserGreat opportunities to grow and earn uncapped commission! Listed three days agoat RMIT University
Lead a team of professional services staff providing administrative support to the student lifecycle from enrolment to graduation.
- Outstanding leadership opportunity
- Full time, fixed term contract until December 2022
- Central Melbourne Carlton location, close to public transport, cafes
Listed eight days agoat Page Personnel Office SupportJoin a leading law firm in the heart of the Melbourne CBD. Provide administration support to a small team of two lawyers within Property Law. Listed three days agoat Engage Personnel
We are looking for a professional, polished, well-spoken and experienced Receptionist with excellent communication skills!
- Are you an experienced Receptionist looking for a new opportunity?
- Fantastic opportunity within a busy CBD based law firm
- Beautiful modern offices - warm feel!
Listed nine days agoat Lawson Delaney
The Professional Indemnity Underwriting position offers the chance for a market facing well connected individual to use their acquired underwriting s
- Career enhancing role - prestige member based organisation
- Unique opportunity to join the Indemnity Underwriting division
- Customer centric culture & extensive employee benefits
Listed one day agoat Swinburne University of Technology
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: MelbourneMelbourneHEW 6: $79,168 - $85,360 + 17% superannuationclassification: Education & TrainingEducation & TrainingsubClassification: OtherOther
Be responsible for providing researchers with advice and support in their preparation of high quality research grant applications
- Join a globally ranked university
- HEW 6: $79,168 - $85,360 + 17% superannuation
- Full-time, fixed-term position until July 2020 at our Hawthorn campus
Listed three days agoat Kaleidoscope Legal RecruitmentCareer defining role for legal secretary with well known mid-tier. Good salary, opportunities for career progression & supportive firm... Listed eight days agoat legal eaglesSupport 2 down to earth and friendly Partners in a leading IP firm that fosters a collaborative and supportive team culture. Listed two days agoat u&u. Recruitment Partners
Fantastic career opportunity for a Junior Legal Assistant to join the insurance team of a highly regarded firm.
- Minimum of one-year legal assistant experience required
- Recognised in Australia's top 25 of most innovative law firms
- Excellent salary on offer
Listed one day agoat Randstad - EducationBe a part of a Team that provides you with the opportunity to work across diverse centres and make a difference in children's lives. Listed three days agoat Puddle Pics
Puddle Pics is the number one swim school photography provider in Sydney and has now expanded into Melbourne. This is a fun rewarding role. Join us.
- Work in a fast paced rewarding environment
- Keep fit and have fun photographing kids of all ages
- All training and equipment provided
Listed fifteen days agoat Melbourne Institute of TechnologyBring your strong academic services skills to a high performing, passionate and results oriented academic services and administration team. Listed three days agoat Lawson Hughes Peter Walsh, Lawyers
An opportunity exists for a part time conveyancing clerk in a small, well established and busy CBD based law firm.
- Professional Environment
- Friendly staff
- CBD Based Law Firm
Listed four days agoat people2peopleDon’t miss out on this opportunity to utilise your L&D knowledge in a globally leading telecommunications brand! Listed eight days agoat UniSuper Management Pty Ltd
Put the member first in our pension administration role
- 9 month fixed term contract
- CBD location, next to Bourke St Mall
- Competitive salary & a great team
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education