Education & Training, Advertising, Arts & Media, Insurance & Superannuation, Environment & Planning Law Jobs in Melbourne VIC 3000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat Blue Lotus College
Blue Lotus College is looking to hire Student Support Officer.
- Newley estabilished RTO/CRICOS provider
- Great career progression
- Flxible hours(Part time or full time)
Listed six days agoat Bright Spark Recruitment
Highly organised RTO Administration Officer required for quality company.
- Higher Education and VET provider!
- 500 staff!
- Excellent career progression!
Listed seven hours agoat Sentric Pty Ltd
Admin. Support Officer - Strong customer service focus, exp. with schools/student admin, ability to provide innovative solutions in a proactive manner
- Leading technology and business transformation program
- Close to public transport & the city
- Excellent salary on offer including Salary Packaging
Listed one day agoat LionHouse
We are looking for an dynamic administrator to become a key member of our team.
- Seeking RTO Experience
- Fun and Relaxed Team
- Immediate Start
Listed four days agoat Xchanging
The Case Officer Traineeship is a unique opportunity to embark upon your career in the workers’ compensation industry.
- Enormous Career Growth Opportunities
- Convenient Location
- Excellent Work Life Balance
Listed seven days agoat Slade Group
This is a rare opportunity to coordinate corporate events, within a globally recognised and respected members organisation.
- Flexible Work Environment
- True Career Development Opportunities
- Travel across Sydney, Brisbane & Melbourne
Listed two hours agoat Kennedy Reid
Join a growing Broker & gain exposure across all lines of insurance, assisting with a portfolio of claims end to end in a part time permanent role.
- Assist with portfolio management
- Close to Public Transport
- Part time permanent role
Listed one day agoat Chubb Insurance
Lead a team of Underwriting Assistants to support Branch Underwriters to achieve overall efficiency and a high level customer service.
- Be part of a Globally Renowned Commercial Insurer
- Fast paced and Dynamic Work Environment
- Modern offices in Docklands
Listed one day agoat The Smith FamilyThe Smith Family is a national, independent children’s charity helping disadvantaged Australians to get the most out of their education Listed two hours agoat Crawford & Company
Have you worked in an Insurance call centre, in a sales or customer service capacity? This is an ideal step into claims or loss adjusting for you.
- This roles goes by many names Intake / Lodgements / First Response / Triage
- Your step from call centre into claims
- Be there to help the Insured in their time of need
Listed seven days agoat Laureate Education Services Australia Pty Ltd
Provide academic support and course administration with exceptional service quality to internal stakeholders at Laureate Australia.
- Combine your administration experience with your passion for education
- Permanent Full Time Position based across our Fitzroy & Flinders Street Campus
- Be an integral part of the Academic Services community at Laureate Australia
Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserEnsure effective coordination across the entire RTO operations, specifically operations, compliance activities, training quality and others Listed six days agoat Kaplan Business SchoolKaplan Business School have an opportunity for a customer service focused Student Experience Officer to join our team in Melbourne. Listed eight days agoat Swinburne University of Technology
Improve international student engagement, collegiality and overall retention of students studying at Swinburne University of Technology.
- Create, promote and run enriching student focused activities
- Fulltime, Ongoing position at our Hawthorn campus
- $68,506 - $75,176 + 17% superannuation
Listed eight days agoat Swinburne University of Technology
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: MelbourneMelbourneLevel 3: $53,740 - $58,219 + 17% superannuationclassification: Education & TrainingEducation & TrainingsubClassification: OtherOther
Providing advice, support, liaison, assistance and excellent customer service to Swinburne University and help drive a positive student experience.
- Bring a passion for student experience to our Swinburne Student Life team
- Level 3: $53,740 - $58,219 + 17% superannuation
- Full-time, ongoing role at our Hawthorn campus
Listed four days agoat Menzies Institute of Technology- Suit driven and motivated individuals for education industry - Strong customer service, face to face and telephone communication skills required Listed six days agoat Stirling AndersenA chance for an experienced office administrator to join a small but growing business based in the Eastern Suburbs. Genuine growth and development. Listed twelve days agoat EduCo International Pty LtdProvide support to the students of SCU working as part of the Student Services Team, delivering outstanding customer service & administrative support. Listed one day agoat National Gallery of VictoriaThe NGV is seeking an Event AV Production Coordinator to coordinate the audiovisual requirements for programs and events. Listed four days agoat Peninsula Grammar
Peninsula Grammar seeks to appoint an experience Learning Assistant to provide direct and timely specialist assistance
- Part-time, 33.5 hours over 5 days
- Fixed Term, Commencing in Term 4, 2019
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education