Education & Training, Advertising, Arts & Media, Insurance & Superannuation, Generalists - Law Firm Jobs in Melbourne VIC 3000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat Swinburne University of Technology
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: MelbourneMelbourneHEW 6: $79,168 - $85,360 + 17% superannuationclassification: Education & TrainingEducation & TrainingsubClassification: OtherOther
Be responsible for performing all administration once a grant is awarded including the administration of key grant post award functions
- Join a globally ranked university
- HEW 6: $79,168 - $85,360 + 17% superannuation
- Full-time, ongoing position at our Hawthorn campus
Listed one day agoat Gallagher BassettAs a Claims Admin Assistant, you will be the go-to person in GB's COMCOVER team for all matters and functions relating to administrative practices Listed one day agoat AMES AustraliaFulltime maximum term position to 20 December 2019. Maintain, develop and support Moodle platform, myAMES Listed one day agoat Wall Street CollegeWall Street College is looking for an experienced Student Support Officer to join our newly established team. Come in and make a difference. Listed eight days agoat Blue Lotus College
Blue Lotus College is looking to hire Student Support Officer.
- Newley estabilished RTO/CRICOS provider
- Great career progression
- Flxible hours(Part time or full time)
Listed four days agoat Sentric Pty Ltd
Admin. Support Officer - Strong customer service focus, exp. with schools/student admin, ability to provide innovative solutions in a proactive manner
- Leading technology and business transformation program
- Close to public transport & the city
- Excellent salary on offer including Salary Packaging
Listed three days agoat Australian Catholic University Limited
New full-time continuing role in Melbourne with the opportunity to contribute to continuous improvement & coordinate early offer & pathway programs.
- Newly created full-time, continuing position located in Melbourne
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of student & academic support processes
- Coordinate early offer & pathway programs for the Peter Faber Business School
Listed two days agoat Melbourne Health
Excellent entry-level opportunity|Marketing or events student to work in the fundraising entity of Melbourne Health|Parkville|RMH Foundation
- Work in our brand new office
- Part Time Fixed Term - 16 hours per fortnight until December 2019
- Gain entry-level experience in medical philanthropy
Listed five days agoat LionHouse
We are looking for an dynamic administrator to become a key member of our team.
- Seeking RTO Experience
- Fun and Relaxed Team
- Immediate Start
Listed ten days agoat Bright Spark Recruitment
Highly organised RTO Administration Officer required for quality company.
- Higher Education and VET provider!
- 500 staff!
- Excellent career progression!
Listed two days agoat RMIT UniversityA strong research administrator is required to provide high quality, customer-focused support on a part time, fixed term basis. Listed eight days agoat Xchanging
The Case Officer Traineeship is a unique opportunity to embark upon your career in the workers’ compensation industry.
- Enormous Career Growth Opportunities
- Convenient Location
- Excellent Work Life Balance
Listed one day agoat Sedgwick Australia Pty LtdAre you looking to kick start your career and be apart of an organisation that will help you grow and develop? Listed two days agoat Compass Group
Be a part of our fabulous team for an exciting 12 month fixed term opportunity as our Event Sales Executive at Melbourne Museum!
- Join the global leader in catering & support services
- Work in a great team environment - busy but fun!
- One of Melbourne's leading event venues could be your office!
Listed four days agoat Kennedy Reid
Join a growing Broker & gain exposure across all lines of insurance, assisting with a portfolio of claims end to end in a part time permanent role.
- Assist with portfolio management
- Close to Public Transport
- Part time permanent role
Listed eleven days agoat Slade Group
This is a rare opportunity to coordinate corporate events, within a globally recognised and respected members organisation.
- Flexible Work Environment
- True Career Development Opportunities
- Travel across Sydney, Brisbane & Melbourne
Listed five days agoat The Smith FamilyThe Smith Family is a national, independent children’s charity helping disadvantaged Australians to get the most out of their education Listed four days agoat Moonee Valley City CouncilThis position will see you working as part of the Technical team at the Clocktower Centre and council facilitated events. The Clocktower Centre is a f Listed three days agoat Rowben
Global Financial Services Leader Seeking Talented Administrators | Career Development | CBD Location
- Multiple Opportunities With a Market Leader
- Kick Start Your Career In The Insurance Industry
- Innovative and Dynamic Environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education