Education & Training, Legal, Programming & Production, Management Jobs in Melbourne VIC 3000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Spruson&Ferguson
An exciting opportunity for a degree qualified mechanical engineer or related engineering technologies to join our Melbourne Engineering/ICT team.
- Join one of Australia's leading IP firms
- Challenging work with the opportunity to develop skills
- Supportive and friendly team environment
Listed two days agoat people2people Australian law firm is seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join them on a part-time basis
This is a Part Time jobsuburb: MelbourneMelbournePlease call Krystal 03 9098 7429classification: LegalLegalsubClassification: Legal SecretariesLegal Secretaries
Listed five days agoat TwoScots Recruitment
Looking for a strong administrator and customer service all star looking to step into a fantastic part time role within the education industry.
- Inner City Location - Close to public transport
- Fantastic Team Culture
- $62,500 +Super (pro-rata)
Listed four days agoat Online Education Services
Bring your passion for customer service to a highly rewarding role where you will be providing support to online students across a variety of areas.
- Varied service role providing support to online students
- Modern and supportive work culture
- AON Employer named Best of Best Employer 2017
Listed two days agoat QBEWe have an opportunity for an experienced Public Liability Claims Officer to join our team on a permanent, full-time basis in our Docklands office! Listed two days agoat Foley's List Pty Ltd
A rare opportunity has arisen for an energetic individual to join our dynamic clerking team.
- Permanent Part-Time
- Collaborative, enthusiastic team, fast-paced environment
- Melbourne CBD location
Listed two days agoat Meridian LawyersPart time Legal Secretary opportunity, 2-3 days per fortnight, great team, Collins st location. Listed two days agoat TheirCare
Join a growing company where you know your passion for working with children will be appreciated.
- Work close to home & have flexible working hours
- Spend your time helping children learn through play.
- Be provided with upskilling support & opportunities to develop your career.
Listed three days agoat First Class Legal
Summer Property Law Internship - Law Students
- Be trained on world first legal/ tech software
- Assist on actual client files during internship
- Opportunity for part-time employment post internship
Listed two days agoat Racing.com
Co-ordinate TV advertising scheduling for Racing.com.
- Innovative fast paced team
- Docklands location
Listed four days agoat pitt&sherry
We are currently seeking responsible and dedicated person to join our Risk Team
- Great Central Location close to transport
- Flexible working options are available
- Interesting and varying tasks
Listed two days agoat MinterEllisonBe at the forefront of digital disruption and transformation in the legal industry | Join an award-winning team | Endless career opportunities Listed two days agoat Lewis Holdway
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: MelbourneMelbourneclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: OtherOther
We are looking for a motivated and experienced debt recovery clerk to join our team. Meet KPI's with IT savvy skills and excellent client service.
- Highly developed IT and client relationship skills
- Melbourne CBD
- Small friendly team and a great boss!
Listed three days agoat Metropolitan Fire and Emergency Services Board
The Legal Counsel will bring their legal expertise and provide to all staff across the organisation in this permanent full time role.
- Exciting opportunity working for a community focused organisation.
- Generous remuneration and employee benefits, including well being initiatives.
- Close to Public Transport, buses, trams, trains (near Parliament Station).
Listed six days agoat Gowrie Victoria
Earn your Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care qualification whilst working and gaining experience at the same time.
- Study towards your Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- Be paid while you study! Both on-the-job and classroom learning
- Available in all Gowrie locations - Carlton, Docklands, Yarraville, Broadmeadows
Listed two days agoat The University Of Melbourne Exciting opportunity to manage delivery of high-quality student services, provide training and supervision, and contribute to continuous improvement
This is a Contract/Temp jobsuburb: ParkvilleParkville$91,913 - $99,495 p.a plus superannuationclassification: Education & TrainingEducation & TrainingsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed three days agoat Maurice Blackburn Lawyers
Want to make a genuine difference to people’s lives? Why not join our award winning national organisation? Flexible, friendly & inclusive workplace.
- Opportunity to join Australia's leading social justice firm
- Be a part of a supportive, close-knit team
- Award winning Health & Wellbeing Program
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education