Education & Training, Insurance & Superannuation, Legal, Programming & Production Jobs in Melbourne VIC 3000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twelve hours agoat Metropolitan Fire and Emergency Services Board
The Legal Counsel will bring their legal expertise and provide to all staff across the organisation in this permanent full time role.
- Exciting opportunity working for a community focused organisation.
- Generous remuneration and employee benefits, including well being initiatives.
- Close to Public Transport, buses, trams, trains (near Parliament Station).
Listed two days agoat ESSSuperWe're looking for someone with confidence, professionalism and energy to join our Member Education Team. Listed twenty three hours agoat AustralianSuperJoin AustralianSuper as a Digital Product Owner and be part of our global expansion Listed three days agoat Envato
Join a highly collaborative, expert Legal team as a Legal Counsel in a in-house role.
- Join a global tech business in an in-house Legal position
- Opportunity for part-time or full-time // CBD location
- Join one of Australia's 'Best Place to Work' // Flexible work options
Listed two days agoat carsales.com Ltd
An in-house opportunity to work with a small but high achieving legal team where you can establish yourself as a trusted advisor to the business.
- Innovative and flexible working environment
- Fantastic team based culture and benefits
- Be part of a thriving ASX listed top 100 company
Listed two days agoat Sensis
Sensis are seeking a Legal Counsel who will be responsible for delivering a high standard of professional legal, governance and compliance advice.
- Work for Australia’s leading digital platforms and marketing company
- Fixed Term, part-time opportunity until June 2020
- Opportunity to work in an energetic & dynamic environment supporting Procurement
Listed three days agoat MinterEllisonFast-paced role in our Legal Technology Consulting team | Collaborative and supportive team environment | Great employee benefits incl gym membership Listed eight days agoat Imperium Capital Group Pty Ltd
We are a fast-paced organisation who is looking for a well-rounded corporate lawyer to join our team on a permanent, full-time basis.
- Work within a dynamic collection of travel and tourism businesses
- St Kilda Road location, overlooking Albert Park Lake
- Exposure to various legal matters in a great team environment
Listed two days agoat Sigma Executive
Supporting an impressive Head of Legal, you will be exposed to a variety of compelling and leading edge work- including some fascinating projects.
- Highly accomplished executive team
- Fast tracked career progression
- Relaxed culture and friendly team
Listed three days agoat Vocus
We are looking for an energetic and motivated lawyer to join our in-house team and help drive our business strategy and growth.
- Join Australia's Challenger Telco in an exciting growth phase
- Partner & Collaborate with the business to capitalize on our growth opportunity
- Do it. Own it. Love it.
Listed two days agoat The University Of MelbourneAn exciting opportunity for a pragmatic, dynamic and skilled professional to manage and lead the business operations of the Melbourne Centre for the S Listed two days agoat Department of Justice and Community Safety The Justice Policy and Data Reform group is currently seeking an experienced Operations Manager to join their team in supporting the Attorney General.
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: MelbourneMelbourne$120,692 - $161,511 plus superclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed eighteen hours agoat EML
The purpose of this role is to optimise the performance of the Tail segment by ensuring performance targets and continuous improvement.
- Do you have a passion for leading people and driving results?
- Do you have a managment and service background in workers compensation?
- Award winning business units and End of month celebrations
Listed thirty two minutes agoat Johnson Recruitment
Key role in multi-disciplinary team supporting business decisions in development of training packages. VET Sector/ Education experience req. East Melb
- Highly regarded NFP education services organisation
- Key Multi-disciplinary support role
- Based in East Melbourne, up to $110K package
Listed twenty two hours agoat Academies Australasia PolytechnicThe Faculty Head, VET, oversees the planning, design and delivery of all VET programs and ensures consistent high quality educational outcomes. Listed two days agoat empire group Join this award winning international law firm in a Project Management/Consultant role working alongside some of the best in the business!
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: MelbourneMelbourne$100k - $160k p.a.classification: LegalLegalsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed one day agoat Cognition Education Ltd
In response to increasing opportunities in the Pacific region, we wish to appoint an outstanding individual to manage our relationships.
- Work for a global provider of educational consultancy
- Location is negotiable
- Permanent role
Listed three days agoat Swinburne University of Technology
Provide guidance to promote, develop and maintain a contemporary and innovative learning culture at Swinburne University of Technology.
- Join Swinburne University’s Learning Transformations Unit
- Full time, fixed term position until 2024 at our Hawthorn campus
- HEW 9: $113,834 - $120,559 + 17% superannuation
Listed seven days agoat Kennedy Reid
Underwriter role working at an underwriting agency. Specialise in professional lines.
- Conveniently located in the CBD close to public transport
- Tight knit team
- Learning and development opportunities
Listed seven days agoat MLC Life Insurance
A great opportunity to conduct objective and independent holistic reviews into aspects of Claims, outcomes, practices and procedures.
- Amazing culture and work life balance
- Above market base + 10% super + bonus
- Come work with us in a period of growth!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education